Chapter 29

Shoutout to: GreekGeek3

Percy's P.O.V.

The whole Great Hall explodes into noise, not literally of course, everyone is shouting and screaming.

I never understood why they call it Great Hall, it is great, but it isn't a hall. It is a room. A big room. Big Room, sounds too much like the Big House. I miss camp... You know what? Let's stick to Great Hall. (That wasn't even meant to be in there. Those are literally my thoughts, not Percy's)

Hermione, Ron, and Harry sit silently at the Gryffindor Table, watching. I swear, I see a smirk on Harry's face. Finally, Professor McGonagall stands up, and commands for silence. After a few moments, the Great Hall quieted down enough so you could hear a pin (or pun, I wrote that first, accidentally) drop.

Sighing, I continue to explain.

"The Greek gods are alive. Oh, Roman too. And we are their children, except Calypso, she is a daughter of Atlas, but that is another story. Basically, we- Tell you what, we should just introduce ourselves."

Calypso goes first, "Calypso, daughter of Atlas."

Leo follows, and lights his hair on fire, so he wouldn't burn everything down. The students gasp in shock, "I am Leo Valdez, Bad Boy Supreme, Commander of the Argo II-"

He is cut off by Piper muttering, "Repair Boy."

Leo shoots her a mock glare, and continues, "Hero of Olympus, Bane of Gaia, Son of Hephaestus."

Piper steps forward, "Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite, charmspeaker, Bane of Gaia, defeater of Medea, helped defeat Enceladus, survivor of the Nymphaeum, Hero of Olympus, one of the Seven."

Jason begins, "Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, slayer of the Trojan sea monster, destroyer of Krios, I toppled Kronos' black throne, former Praetor of the Twelfth Legion, survivor of the Nymphaeum, Hero of Olympus, Bane of Gaia."

Thalia speaks, "Thalia, daughter of Zeus, Hero and Savior of Olympus, Lieutenant of Artemis, retriever of Hades' Sword, controller of the Mist."

Thalia nods at Frank, signalling to him that he should go, "Frank, son of Mars, descendant of Poseidon, shapeshifter, defeater of Alcyoneus, Hero of Olympus, Praetor of the Twelfth Legion, Bane of Gaia."

Hazel glances around nervously and begins, "Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, defeater of Alcyoneus, Hero of Olympus, controller of the Mist, Bane of Gaia."

Nico sighs, then begins, "Nico Di'Angelo, son of Hades, retriever of Hades' sword, Savior and Hero of Olympus, returned the Athena Parthenon to the Greeks , Ghost King, Ambasator of Pluto, and I have been through the Labyrinth and came out sane "

Annabeth smirks, "Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, retriever of Zeus' lightning bolt, survivor of the Underworld, retrieved the Golden Fleece, survived the Sea of Monsters, survived the Sirens, visited Circe's Island, bearer of the Titan's Curse, held up the sky, have been through the Labyrinth and came out sane, helped defeat Kronos, divine architect of Olympus, found Hermes caduceus, defeated Arachne, found the Athena Parthenon, Bane of Gaia, Hero and Savior of Olympus."

I take a deep breath and begin, I hate doing this because I don't deserve half the titles I have earned, "Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, defeater of Alecto, defeated the Minotaur twice, retriever of Zeus' lightning bolt, survivor of the Underworld, beat Ares, god of war, age twelve, retrieved the Golden Fleece, survived the Sea of Monsters, survived meeting the Sirens, visited Circe's Island,bearer of the Titan's Curse, held up the sky, saved Artemis, goddess of the hunt, have been through the Labyrinth and came out sane, retriever of Hades' sword, slayer of Hyperion, titan of the East, defeated Kronos, have been offered, and turned down godhood, gained the respect of Artemis, maiden goddess, hater of most males, and likes to turn them into different woodland creatures, bathed in the River Styx, found Hermes caduceus, former bearer of the Achilles Heel, former Praetor of the Twelfth Legion, retrieved the Legions Golden Eagle, have been to Alaska, land beyond the gods, helped free Thanatos, god of death, survivor of the Nymphaeum, Savior and Hero of Olympus, Bane of Gaia."

Coming to a silent agreement, Nico, Annabeth and I say in sync, "Survivors of Tartarus."

If you bother reading the titles, tell me if I have missed something! I am sure I have.