Chapter 21

Harry's P.O.V.

"I would like you to take a moment, and appreciate what I have done for the world while you have been lazing around, not a care in the world." I mutter.

Lately, Hermione has started to hang around the exchange students more and more. It just doesn't make sense, we have been friends since we were eleven. While the exchange students are new, and Death Eaters!

I turn around to see Percy scowling at me, what is up with that guy? I mean, I am telling the truth.

Right?

Thalia, Piper, and Calypso have to restrain him from going after me.

Wimp.

Let him go after me, I can surely beat him. Honestly, they may act tough, but I see through their façade.

I call out, "You can't even control your anger? You need these weak girls to restrain you, pathetic."

I thought I did a pretty good job, until Percy manages to break free from the girls, and come towards me.

"Insult me all you want, but never insult my friends and family. Especially in front of me." He hisses.

I meet his eyes. For a moment, I see things that a person should never see or feel.

They were broken, shattered. Like glass beyond repair.

Inside they swirled with

Anger,

Pain,

Heartbreak,

Sadness,

And most of all,

Guilt.

Wait, what?

Bloody hell, why does he feel like that? No one can feel so many bad things at once, they would explode!

He brushes past me, ignoring his friends who stare, shocked at his back. I decide to voice my question.

"Why are you so surprised and shocked?"

Thalia decides to answer, "You are lucky, the last time someone mad Percy mad, well, lets just say that it ended badly." The group, except Hermione shiver, as if recalling a bad memory. Then walk away without another word. Leaving me to wonder what is going on.

Ok, opinions on the chapter? Good? Awful? In between? Anyway, hope you enjoyed.