Chapter 17

Percy's P.O.V.

Did she just say demigods?

Styx, I thought we were doing a better job than that hiding our erm... little secret.

Anyway, the room was in chaos, demigods and Calypso (Should I be calling her a demititan? Sorry, off track.) were yelling out questions, and cutting one another off.

"Why do you-"

"What do you mean-"

"Skittles!"

The last one was Leo if you haven't guessed already. After a few moments I made a decision.

"Quiet," I order.

Leo frowns and mutters:

"Of course he has to use his 'Commander Voice,' no one can ignore that."

Okay... Moving on.

I turn to face Hermione, "Why do you think this?"

She confesses, "During History of Magic you all knew the correct answers, and after Proffesor Binns mentions Hercules you acted like you knew him. Then Jason used a curse that the demigods used: 'Hades'."

I decide it will do us no good to keep this a seceret from her any longer.

"Hermione, I need you to promise to keep this a secret. You can not tell anyone the information we tell you." She nods in conformation.

I take a deep breath and begin, "You are correct, we are demigods, and the Greek and Roman gods are real."

Once again, she nods as if she suspected this all along.

"Well technically Calypso is half titan, her father is a titan, not a god."

This is the point where Hermione starts to speak, "Wait, so you are the Calypso? Daughter of Atlas?"

Calypso winces at the name Atlas, but confirms Hermione's statement.

Wide eyed, Hermione asks us to tell her our parents, the godly one.

Leo goes first, "Son of Hephaestus, god of forges."

After that, Piper steps up, "Daughter of Aphrodite, unfortunately."

Hermione sends her a questioning glance, but Piper just ignores it.

Frank raises his hand, as if in a classroom, "Son of Mars, Roman god of war."

The rest of the introductions shall be given soon. Good night, morning or afternoon, depending in which time-zone you live in.