Chapter 19

Hermione's P.O.V.

Tartarus.

I have heard that name before, but right now I can not recall it. It is so frustrating.

Anyway, I rush off to see what Tartarus.

I look up the definition:

A deep abyss that is a prison for some Titans, and used as a dugeon to hold and torment the wicked. (I found the definition online, I just changed it up a little.)

To say I am horrified is an understatement. How have three people, as old or younger than me (Nico) been through that?

Also, Frank had said something about Percy. Now what was it?

Oh yes, it was 'Especially Percy.'

As if he had been through much more than just that.

As I sit there, wondering what else he might've done I see Thalia enter the dormitory. Strange, the demigods never go here.

Percy's P.O.V.

As I leave the room, I start to feel as if a flashback is about to happen. I hear Annabeth's and Nico's footsteps behind me. I start to turn around to talk to them.

However, it doesn't happen like that. Just as the flashback begins I have time to have one last coherent thought.

Styx, what am I going to do now?

Thalia's P.O.V.

I feel sorry for Hermione. I probably scared her away by yelling. So much for being allies with her.

It wasn't her fault really, she just didn't know.

I decide to apologize, and begin to climb the staircase.

After entering Hermione's dormitory I open my mouth to speak, but Hermone cuts me off.

"Did they really go through that?"

Startled, I reply, "Well, yes. Nico was there for about ten minutes, before he got captured." I shake my head fondly, "Stupid Deathbreath. Anyway, Percy and Annabeth were there for at least a few days from what I understand. They had to experience it all. I always wonder how they got out alive. Not that I am not grateful, the time Nico spent dwn there almost killed him." Before I can continue my rant Hermione raises her hand.

"I get it, thanks. Also, sorry that I asked the question downstairs. I never thought it would be that bad."

I nod, "However, you can not tell a single soul. Especially Ron and Harry."

Hermione swallows, "I won't, it's just that they are my best friends, I don't know how I will be able to do it."

"Don't worry, I understand. It won't be for long though. If you can get them to stop being suspicious and hostle towards us we will tell them."

Hermione ponders this for a second before saying the word that may change the whole outcome of the quest.

"Ok."

That's a wrap. What do you think, I will have Percy, Nico, and Annabeth tell the others about their, um... 'little problem' soon.

Now that is out of the way here is the shoutout question:

What helps get Percy's memories back in the "Son of Neptune?"