Chapter 22

Harry's P.O.V.

Since it is three quarters through the year, (Sorry, I am really bad at time...) we are working on magical defense in DADA. Death Ea- Sorry, Professor Jackson, decided to take out boggarts as a review. So easy.

He unlocks the suitcase, without getting close, and tells me to go first. The boggart turns towards me, and turns into a Dementor, I raise my wand. "Ridiculous."

It stumbles back, and turns to Ron. It promptly turns into a spider. I hear Annabeth shriek behind me. She must be afraid of spiders as well. 

We take turns fighting fighting the boggart. All of, except the exchange students. What do they have fears Percy thinks we can't handle? Please.

Speaking of Percy, I turn to see him trying to put the boggart back into the suitcase. The key word being trying. He keeps attempting to put it in without getting close, it wasn't working.     

Finally, he gives up, and steps close. I crane my neck, wondering what he fears.

I see a colossal man, with purple skin, and sharp-looking talons. The worst part, though is when he speaks.

"Percy Jackson, you will fail to save your friends. We will rule and you and your friends will all die. We shall spare you, until you are the last one standing. So we can see you crumble as your friends die. Right. In. Front. Of. You."

The boggart shifts, it turns into a young girl, you looks similar to Nico. Maybe his sister, or relative. He never mentioned a sister before though. (They don't know Hazel and Nico are half siblings.)

She turns to Percy, "You let me die. It should've been you. You to risk your life to deactivate Talos."

It changes once again, now into an African-American boy, he again speaks to Percy, "You should've saved me from the explosion. You could've prevented my capture. Or been the one with the watch."

One last image appears, a hunter with a bow, "Thee could've gotten ambrosia and nectar for me. Prevented me from dying."

Percy shivers, but otherwise looks unaffected. With a flourish of his wand, he puts the boggart into the suitcase. "Class dismissed. Miss Granger, please stay behind. I wish to discuss something with you." 

Hermione's P.O.V.

The demigods and I lean in too hear what Percy has to say. The boggart seem to leave him more shaken up then he lets on, but it seems that Thalia, Annabeth, and Nico aren't fooled.

He begins to speak, "You know that there is a new enemy? Well it isn't very new. They are..." 

He pauses, and looks around, making sure we are truly alone. 

Nico takes this opportunity to interrupt, and finish, "Voldemort and Kronos." Grimly Percy and Annabeth nod in confirmation.

Then everyone starts to scream, and cause general havoc.

There we go. Done.

Whoever can name the four characters to appear in Percy's boggart wins a shoutout. 

GreekGeek3, give everyone else a chance. :D