Chapter 12

Leo's P.O.V. (At the lake, after the Trio left.)

I glance at the three that went to Tartarus.

Nico, Annabeth, and Percy.

There eyes look broken. Shattered as if something permanently broke inside.

Nico, he had to go alone. However, he was only there for a short time before the giants captured him. Better, but not by much. Being a child of Hades he saw Tartarus for what it was.

Annabeth and Percy, well they had each other. Both of them were there for much longer. Percy, he tries to act like he did before, but I could see through his mask. I had a feeling he saw and was affected  more than he let on.

Yes, Nico scares me, but people seem to forget that he has been through so much. (Sorry for these sad thoughts, I just think Leo and Nico deserve more credit.)

Sometimes I wonder who has had it harder. [In this story Percy will be affected the most, then Nico, and after that Annabeth. (ONLY because she did not see Tartarus for what it was.)]

After dinner everyone decides to go upstairs to our room except Percy. Something about trying to stay awake longer to not have nightmares.

Poor Percy.

Harry's P.O.V.

Time to put our plan into action.

Percy is alone in the Common Room, so it is time to interrogate him. 

I boldly walk up to him, Hermione and Ron trailing behind.

I talk first, "Ok Death Eater, the jig is up."

Percy burst out laughing. "Who would want to eat Thanatos?"

What?

I raise my wand, "I know you and your friends are working for Voldemort."

Percy glares, "Insult me all you want, but never insult my family and friends." I whimper, and step back. 

He then smirks, the nerve! "Next time I won't be so lenient is my friends are insulted. Now that we got that sorted, I am going to bed. Good night! " He turns around, and walks into the exchange students room. Leaving us standing in the middle of the deserted Common Room, speechless.

Persassy strikes again!