Chapter 26

Percy's P.O.V.

"What the Hades just happened?"

"Umm, well I think we might've angered your friends..." Ron sheepishly replied.

"Dam," I smile at the memory, but it is quickly replaced by a frown as I remember Zoe. The fallen huntress, and Lieutenant of Artemis.

Hermione looks at me, horrified, "Don't curse!"

"You seriously think I was cursing? You know what- never mind. You three, be prepared. Voldemort looked bad then. But that was just a warm-up round. This will be much worse. Not as bad as Gaia, I hope." I mutter the last line, but the 'Golden' Trio hear.

Hermione faces me, and slowly asks her question, "When you say Gaia, you mean the primordial of the Earth, right?"

"Yep, that's Queen Dirt-face for you." 

"You have a nickname for her! Are you mental?" By this point, Hermione seems flabbergasted. "You know what, I am going to bed. Goodnight."

I smirk, "I may not be mental, but I am impertinent." Not knowing what to say, Ron and Harry stand there, seemingly frozen.

"I guess I owe you an apology. For being so rude. I'm sorry, I guess after everything that has happened-"

I cut him off, I knew perfectly why he was acting like that. After all, it was hard for me to trust people, especially after Tartarus... "No worries, I don't hold a grudge. Though you should apologize to my friends. They seem pretty annoyed with you. Especially Thalia and Annabeth."

After that, we decide to go back to the common room. On the way, I tell them what they need to know. I have a feeling that we will become friends soon, I just hope that we won't lose anyone during the war. Then again, I have learned not to get my hopes up. Too many people have been lost because of it.

"Oi, mate, you alright?" Ron questions, while waving his hand in front of my face. I probably spaced out, and had stopped walking.

"Yeah," I forced a grin, "I am fine."

There you go guys, I have written three chapters today. Two for this story, one for my other. Wow... I really do have no life. :(