Chapter 28

That awkward moment when you forgot what you had previous written...

Haary's P.O.V.

Another war, another battle, more fights, more deaths.

Why did this happen to us? Hadn't we been through enough?

Percy had another dream last night, he told us that the war will begin here in five days.

The demigods were planning to reveal themselves at dinner tonight, so they could earn the full trust of everyone.

I wonder how that will go.

Badly, I presume, but I'll leave the pessimism to Percy.

Why does this have to be so difficult? Can things be easy for once?

The demigods, Ron, Hermione, and I walk towards the Great Hall.

Hermione glances at the demigods, "Ready?"

"As ready as we will ever be," Percy smirks. He takes a deep breath, grabs Annabeth's hand, and bursts through the doors.

His voice resonates through the hall, "Attention everyone, we have something to announce to you all. So listen.

The teachers faces were horrified, they knew what was coming, I guess.

Though they allow the demigods behind the podium, I could tell they didn't want to.

Then came the fourteen fateful words:

"We are not really wizards and witches, we are demigods. Half human, half god."

Done. Now, for a question, first person to answer it right will get a shout out next chapter.

In the Harry Potter movies, what animal is portrayed on Dumbledore's podium in the Great Hall?