Chapter 11

Harry's P.O.V.

There! I saw it! The Dark Mark! Percy, Hazel, Frank, and Jason have it.

Flashback

When the last weekend of September came, we invited the exchange students to go swimming in the lake. Since Percy seemed to enjoy going there.

Anyway, only Percy went in, but all put on short sleeves shirts.

All four of them have it, I am not sure why the others don't. Maybe, they did not have a chance to before I defeated the Voldemort.

End of Flashback

I grab Hermione and Ron, and we dash to McGonagall.

"Professor! The exchange students are Death Eaters, we have proof," I gasp for breath.

Professor McGonagall glances at us, skeptical, "What exactly is that proof?"

Skeptical... 

Shouldn't she be worried or maybe curious?

"A few of them have the Dark Mark!"

"Ah, have you thought those might be normal tattoos?"

Why is she defending them? They are obviously evil.

 "No, but have you noticed the strange things that happens around them?" I retort.

This was, in fact true.

"Shadows follow Nico wherever he goes. Lightning strikes whenever Thalia is mad. Percy, well, there are so many things. First of all, every other exchange student looks up to him as if he is the leader, whenever something important is going on. He never tolerates when someone insults his friends and family..." I trail off realizing Professor McGonagall is smiling slightly.

Smiling. SMILING. SMILING!!!!!! 

"The exchange students mean no harm to us, and they are not Death Eaters. No matter what you think."

I nod, and turn to leave. Not really believing a word she says.

"And Potter," McGonagall finishes. "Please, respect their privacy."

After dinner I decide to confront Percy. Death Eaters act confident, but are pitiful, and weak. I am positive that even though he is the leader, he will crack as soon as I pressure him. (Yeah right Harry!)

Although, Death Eater or no, I would never hurt him unless it is for self defense. However, he doesn't have to know.

Done. Sorry again that this is a bit late. 

I am planning on writing two more fanfictions, but I can not write three at a time.

Both of these are VERY unoriginal, but I really want to write them.

Which one would you like me to write first? Please put your choice in the comments.

1) Mortals at Goode High School read Percy Jackson

2) Percy Jackson: Voldemort's Grandson

Shoutout to:

Blonde_Bookworm1101

Congratulations for winning the contest.