Chapter 24

Harry's P.O.V.

What is Hermione up to?

We rush to the library, trying to (unsuccessfully) avoid everyone going the other way.

She goes to the section in the far back, what type of books do they keep there? She comes back, holding a large, dusty, old volume, and slams it on the table. "Wait here," she told us, "Percy and the rest are coming."

(Vote now: What is going to happen? Don't cheat by scrolling down!)

"But Hermione, we can't trust them." I protest.

"Just give them a chance, to explain." She counters. Sighing, I slump down in my seat. I guess I should just get it over with. Ron stays silent, what is up with him? He hasn't been very talkative the past few days.

We sit and wait for about five minutes, before the group comes in, talking and laughing. Not caring if they were in a library or not. How rude. (Anyone get the old TV show reference? Or am I the only one...)

Anyway, they see Hermione waving and come over. Starting a whispered conversation.

Should we tell them now? - Percy

Of course! they are too suspicious otherwise. - Hermione

Lets just get it over with. - Annabeth

"Tell us what?" I interrupt.

"You shouldn't listen to others conversation, Potter." Thalia glares at me. Making me involuntarily flinch and attempt to lean back in my chair.

"Anyway," Jackson interrupts, "gather around. I do not want anyone else to hear. this."

Okay...

"So have you heard of the Greek and Roman gods?"

Ron answers, "Of course! They were said to control the forces of nature. As well as to explain why things happen." (GreekGeek3, I am looking at you, if I could.)

"Ah, you speak of them using past tense, when you should be using the present tense." Percy pauses.

It is my turn to speak, "So, are you saying that you are gods? Why are you doing in our school then?"

Annabeth laughs, "No, we are gods. We are demigods, the well, offspring, of a mortal and god. As for why we are here. There is going to be another war."

"Way to put it bluntly." Nico jokes.

"As I recall," Annabeth smiles, "You were the one to do it earlier." Nico grumbles, but stays quiet.

Percy decides to intervene. "Anyway, we are having a war soon. With Voldemort and Kronos, titan of time."

Why me?