Chapter 14

Let me take the time to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this story, vote, comment, and follow this book and me. Thank you!

Percy's P.O.V.

"What is everybody staring at?" I ask, slipping into a seat next to Annabeth.

"You, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth replies.

"Why?"

"They are concerned, they saw you while you were having a flashback."

"Oh," I frown. "Well, I do not want their pity."

"We know." Chorus Leo, Annabeth, and Thalia.

I remember the flashback.

The fall down into Tartarus.

The Arai.

The House of Night.

Misery.

Like most of my flashbacks, they showed me her close calls, not mine.

Nico and Annabeth seemed to get nightmares and flashbacks, but not as often or as bad as me. I do not want to bother anyone, it is my problem. They don't need my problems on top of theirs.

Anyway, time for Charms!

I guess I should explain how we do magic. Basically, after Hecate blessed us, we got powers. The more powerful the demigod, the stronger their powers.

Also, spells don't have any affect, while the Unforgivable Curses have minor ones.

During Charms we work on Patronus Charm.

Ron's P.O.V.

We are at Charms with the Death Eaters.

I bet none of them can do it. (Fun fact: No Death Eaters in Harry Potter could produce a Patronus, except for Snape.)

Once our proffesor told us to start I wasn't surprised that Harry got it first go.

Everyone went then it was time for the Death Eaters to try.

Pecy goes first. He raises his want and murmers, "Expecto Patronum." A horse comes out of the tip of his wand. Everyone is speechless, even Proffesor Flitwick.

Eventually, he manages to ask, "If I can ask; is this the first time you created a Patronus? Also, what did you think of?"

"Yes, it is my first time, and," He glances at Annabeth, smirking, "Let's just say 16th birthday, lake, and blue cupcake."

There you go! This is a shoutout for

Everyone who bothers to read this.

The first to answer this question gets a shoutout.

What was the memory Percy thought of?

Extremely easy, but have fun!