Chapter 15

The shoutout for today goes to:

totallyfangirl

Anyway, on with the chapter.

Percy's P.O.V.

Why do those people (Ron, and Harry), hate me? I know Hermione did not want to confront me the other day, so I have forgiven her.

Why was everyone so surprised when I made the Patronus, they were cool. However, I didn't see the big deal. They are easy to make.

Then Seamus Finnigan shouts, "Not even Dumbledore made a Patronus on his first try!" (Not sure if it is true.)

Hermione P.O.V.

We go to History of Magic. For some reason, we are learning about Greek mythology.

Annabeth, Percy, and the rest of the exchange students are surprisingly good at it, and raise their hand for each question. They get them all right as well.

Except when Professor Binns mentions Hercules. (I know in Ancient Greek he is called Heracles, but most people still called him Hercules.)

I swear I hear Percy mutter something that sounded suspiciously like he was calling him a spoiled brat.

Then Jason whispers, "Shut the Hades up! People may hear you and suspect it."

What was it? I hated not knowing. Then I realize something, they used Hades as a curse. The demigods in the story did too.

Hmm.

I wonder...

I will ask them after dinner.

---------------Time-Skip--------------- (To After Dinner)

We were alone in the Common Room. Timidly, I walk up to them.

Before I talk to all of them I motion for Percy to come towards me. I needed to apologize. Thankfully he took the hint.

"Percy," I start, but he cuts me off.

"I know what you are going to say," he whispers, "I forgive you, I know you didn't want to do it. You shouldn't mention it to my friends though, they might not be so kind."

I nod, and walk to the rest of the group. Making sure no other students were down here, and begin.

Sorry for the sort of cliff hanger. Not. Now I know how Rick Riordan feels.