Chapter 30

I finally decided to update, don't hate me....

Hermione's P.O.V.

I have to say, I am impressed. The way Percy is handling this whole situation, Harry couldn't even be half as efficient. Then again, Percy has had more experience even though his messed up life started after ours.

Once the crowd had calm down, everyone says their titles. (Not repeating them, don't even ask.)

One thought is running through my mind:

Wow.

For once, I, Hermione Granger, am left speechless.

Percy continues, "We have five days to prepare. So for a few days we will be training you, instead of having normal classes, well, what you call normal anyway..."

Idiot. Percy is such an idiot. He forgot to mention that we have to prepare for another war.

A random student from Slytherin jeers, "Five days to prepare for what?"

Percy's face was grim, as if he is recalling painful memories, "War. We are preparing for war."

----Hello! I am a time skip!----Four days into the future.----

Percy's P.O.V.

One more day before Voldemort and my dear old grandpa arrive. At least they aren't both related to me, hopefully. Well, with my luck, I wouldn't be surprised. ;D

We have prepared the wizards to as best we can, but it still might not be enough. At least, we have a rough outline to keep with, wizards battle demigods, demigods fight monsters, I get to battle Kronos, and possibly Voldemort. Brilliant! 

Oh gods, I've been spending too much time in the England. 

No!!! I sound like Drama Queen right now, right? Oh, come on! Tell me, I don't want to die!!!!

Sorry, ADHD attack. (I honestly wasn't paying attention while writing and got this. Oops...)

That was completely random. 

Oh look, only eleven hours until midnight, the next day. Thankfully, the army is attacking around midday. 

The worst part is sitting and waiting, knowing it will happen. Not doing anything. The ADHD also doesn't help.

I sigh and go to bed.

Waking up I realize we have an hour and a half until battle.

I worried you there didn't I? With the 'don't hate me' comment. Well that was the purpose! :D

The next chapter will probably be the last D:, then I will have to go through the whole thing and edit. Fun.