Why do you believe me?

You shouldn't comply when i say to trust me. Slowly I'm falling deeper and deeper. Although i know how weak I actually am, I feel obligated to pretend I'm strong for others to depend on. To always be there when others failed to do so for me.

Even though in your eyes I'm the one with the precious innocence that you must keep safe, I'm the one who wants to ease your pain. Extinguish the flames lashing out at you by taking the damage. Loosen your worry with laughs and smiles. Stay close enough to you to believably say your insecurities aren't anything to worry about.

I know how much it hurts for people to just lock themselves up from you, or just leave in general. Then again why not do both? It has happened time an time again.

Betrayals from the people i was fond of. I have a hard time reading people. All i get are warning vibes for danger. Mine or theirs. Doesn't matter. The point is that i expect people to leave me. Even if, more often than not, it is me physically leaving their immediate area.

Oh and then there's the ones who think they know you and use it against you. I have difficulties to be submissive in order to avoid sparking up another match. And i fail miserably.

So the least i can do for you, is assure you i will always be there for you if you ask me to be. I wont ever leave you out of my thoughts unless its been years of being forgotten with only an occasional message on social medias. And even then, I'll help the best i can.

Save you as much as i get destroyed. Over and over again.