Chapter 2

Evan's Pov

 When I woke up I saw that Angel was fully asleep and noticed that once I fell asleep she didn't wake me up which means that she slept well. I smiled and got up to make her some breakfast which means that I was making her french toast with scrambled eggs and bacon.  By the time I was done with breakfast Angel was already up. She came into the kitchen and saw me cooking.

'' I forgot that you can actually cook'' She said.

'' What is that suppose to mean?'' I asked.

'' Nothing at all it's just that I forgot you can cook you do a lot of things you run you swim you're like an all out machine you do everything'' She said and shrugged her shoulders.

'' Well you do a lot of things to Angel you sing you write poems and songs you maintain the highest grades in school. No matter if you're having a bad day it's impossible to do the things you do. Come on you're the best now stop worrying about me and get some food in your stomach'' I said then gave her a plate of the food I just finished cooking.

Angel smiled at me and ate all the food that was on her plate which I was grateful for when she was done she went into my room to get dressed and ready for school.

Once she got dressed I managed to get dress in my bathroom and we went to school yea we walked but Angel taught me how to enjoy the view instead of walking past it.

When we went to school we walked to our lockers luckily for us they were next to each other.  My boyfriend Alex came up from behind me and hugged me.

'' We need to talk?'' Alex said.

Angel hissed at Alex and since she was part Angel and part Neko her tail and wings both came out at the same time.

'' Angel what's wrong why are you hissing an Alex for?'' I asked.

'' He isn't a good person and he has been cheating on you with Melissa'' She said.

'' Babe is that true?'' I asked Alex

'' No it's not she's just mad that I have the cutest boyfriend in the whole world'' He told me.

'' Awe that is the cutest thing I ever heard'' I said.

'' So gullible I can't believe you picked him over me'' Angel said.

 Angel walked away leaving me with Alex and we started to talk about what we plan to do on our vacation. 

*****************************************

By the time lunch time came I got so freaking hungry I looked around and saw that Angel was no where in sight. I began to think she was angry at me because i believed Alex over her but isn't that nature shouldn't you believe your boyfriend over your best friend. I suddenly had a bad feeling in my gut and decided to go search for Angel I found her in the library and she was talking to Alex I used my dragon hearing to hear the conversation.

'' I know what your doing and I won't let you break my best friends heart you're a monster'' Angel said.

''  Yeah well Evan doesn't know that he's pathetic and can't even tell that I cheated on him more then once'' Alex said.

'' You're a jerk he loves you and you repay him by breaking his heart'' She said.

'' Yeah pretty much no one told him to be so gullible as if I would ever be gay for him yea only in his dreams'' He replied then I heard a thud and he walked right into me.

'' So about cheating o me'' I said with crossed arms.

''oh um---''

I punched him in the face before he could finish his sentence and I smiled saying '' We are over and done with you are such a bastard'' then I grabbed Angel off the floor and out of the library.

'' Ow quit it stop dragging me ow Evan my arm my arm!'' Angel said.

I let go of her arm but I was still pissed. '' Why didn't you tell me?'' I asked her.

'' I tried to remember! Don't get mad at me you jerk'' She said.

 I sighed then walked away feeling even more pissed once school was over I walked home and to my shock Angel wasn't there well better for me. I laid on my couch and fell asleep dreaming of all the good times i had with Alex even if it was just an act it still was the best time I ever had.

YEA CHAPTER TWO DONE I'LL MAKE MORE LATER I CAN'T WAIT SEE YA PUPPIES KITTENS AND DEVILS. PEACE OUT.

EVAN: BEFORE YOU GO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE

ANGEL: THEY ARE NEVER GONNA DO THAT

EVAN: ANGEL SHUT UP 

*ANGEL HIDES BEHIND ME*

ME: EVAN NO NEED TO BE CRUEL ANYWAY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT SEE YA.