Chapter 4

AWE THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY JUST FOR YOU GUYS I LOVE YA THAT MUCH LOL

EVAN: YOU LOVE NO ONE YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN LOVE

ME: SHUT UP YOU HATER

ANGEL: DO I GET TO SAY SOMETHING

EVAN: NO YOU DON'T

ME: RUDE MUCH

EVAN'S POV

 I haven't talked to Angel or even visited her for a month I'm shocked and proud of myself for staying away from her for this long. I was watching the news and apparently my step-brother died in a car crash. He died today and my phone started to ring like crazy I looked at the caller ID and it was Angel. I ignored the calls and disconnected my phone I meant that she was going to pay I wasn't kidding.  The day went by quickly because I slept for most of it when I woke up it was morning. 

I decided to get up and go buy me some pastries I wanted to get some cookies and other things for myself. I passed by Angels house and saw that her house looked wrecked her windows were broken the door looked kicked in. I eventually stopped trying to be mean and went inside there was shards of broken glass everywhere. It literally looked like a tornado came into the house and ruined it. 

WHY IS NOTHING PICKED UP? MY DRAGON ASKED ME.

I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA I REPLIED.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE IGNORED HER FOR MONTHS HER BAD DREAMS MAY HAVE BEEN THE CAUSE OF THIS MY DRAGON SAID.

I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE NOW I FEEL REALLY BAD I SAID FEELING THE GUILT HIT ME LIKE A WAVE.

 I stopped talking to my dragon and ran upstairs to find Angel curled up in a ball shaking like crazy.

'' They are coming for me the king is coming for me'' She kept whispering to herself not even acknowledging me. 

Isn't that you aren't you the king of both dragons and demons? My dragon asked me.

I'm not here to hurt her I'm here to find my mate remember I say trying to remind him.

 Well we should take care of her now don't you think that was your brothers job now it should be yours my dragon said trying to convince me.

Fine I say to him then stop talking to him.

I sigh and pick up Angel carrying her all the way to my house I lay her on the couch making sure that she has no cuts. 

'' You're mad at me'' She says.

'' You don't want me happy do you? Did Alex really cheat on me or did you lie about it?'' I asked her feeling my eyes change color. That gave me an advantage because now I could tell whether she was lying or not.

'' No he really did cheat on you. I want you happy you're my best friend of course I want you happy'' She said.

Everything she said just now was the........................ TRUTH. I hugged her really tightly and whispered an apology in her ear.

'' Is that why... you were so distant this past month?'' She asks me.

 I nob my head and feel her tense up in my arms.

'' I just I thought negative you know I didn't mean to'' I said honestly. Then I added '' I'm sorry about Ethan''

'' It wasn't your fault I guess he wasn't very careful''  She said then started to cry.

Something is not right my dragon said.

What is it Eve? I asked.

I feel his energy I think he survived maybe he is just playing dead Eve said.

Do you think it was to get away from Angel? I asked

Most likely he said.  Then he stopped talking to me.

I looked at Angel and decided not to tell her I wiped away her tears and gently hugged her.

'' He's in a better place now don't worry everything will be okay. Hey how about we go for a swim tomorrow I'll even teach you how to swim okay'' I said.

''Okay'' She said.

'' Kyle and Carmen will be there along with Rex okay all our friends will be with us. No more sulking over the past okay. We will have a long fun relaxing day at the beach you can get a tan and Kyle will probably hit on some beach babes'' I said and got a laugh from her. '' Rest now okay I'll be with you okay'' 

She nodded her head and then she rested her head on my chest. She fell asleep listening to my heart beat I fell asleep listening to her purrs.

So how was that and Evan do you forgive her.

EVAN: OF COURSE

ANGEL: I'M GLAD YOU FORGIVE ME

EVAN: GO TO BED ANGEL.

ANGEL: OKAY