Chapter 13

Angel's pov

When I woke up I felt really weak the light blinded me but I knew I was at the hospital because of the beeping coming from a monitor. When I got my vision back Evan was hovering over me looking in my eyes his eyes were back to there original color blue and green.

''You're an idiot'' is the first thing he said to me.

''What a nice awakening you know considering I almost died for you but that's no big deal'' I said.

''I didn't kill your friend something possessed him I'm not sure whether it was a spirit or a demon'' Evan said.

''I figured as much'' I said.

''But you chose  to have a sword in your stomach'' He said.

''Can't you be grateful that I saved your life!!'' I yelled.

''You saved me by giving me your blood you idiot as if I would ever be happy about that now I truly am a Vampire'' 

''It's not my fault that you got turned by your ex-boyfriend''

''Well it is your fault if you didn't leave I wouldn't have had my guard down'' 

''Who told you to put them down in the first place you're the idiot''

''I could have handle that sword better then you!!'' 

''Oh yeah and you would've died instantly at my feet you sure that's handling it''

''They cut your wings on Angel!!!!!'' 

''They what? .....Why?''

''Because the sword went right through your left wing and your right was already broken from falling off that cliff last month'' 

''How do you-''

''Seth told me and he feels terrible about cutting through your left wing. I could've dealt with the sword better then you have'' Evan said.

I started to cry once he left the room.

Evan's pov.

''Did you tell her?'' Seth asked. For some reason he looks very familiar very familiar now that I had the chance to look at him clearly.

''Yeah I did and she is crying about it now'' I said.

''I swear to god I didn't mean to do it'' He said.

''It's alright she was the idiot to jump in the way'' I said.

''Why are you so mean to her? She just saved your life and all you keep doing is calling her an idiot! She isn't stupid she saved you because you are her best friend'' He said and that is what set me off.

''Hey dumb ass in case you forgot she turned me into a vampire if I didn't drink her blood I would have been just a demon and dragon but her idiotic self ruined that for me and now I'm part vampire as well. So whose fault is this oh that's right it's hers and yours for getting possessed'' I said.

''I don't know what she sees in you! You are just a jackass'' Seth said.

''Both of you cut it out before I bloody murder you and Ash I knew I shouldn't have left her with you look what happens!'' Axel yells to his twin brother.

''Axel please not now I didn't expect this I even used my future vision this never showed up'' Ash said.

''Ash are you okay you look really tired'' Axel said in a real gentle voice.