Chapter 11

Seth's Pov

I was in the middle of drawing a flower that was in my garden when I see an unfamiliar car parked in front of the house that our old neighbors moved out of. I watch curiously as an older teen boy comes out from the drivers wheel. He opens one of the car doors and a girl that looks my age walks out of it. I decided to be a nice neighbor and walked towards them when the girl noticed me walking towards them she hid behind the boy.

''Hello'' I said.

''Hi'' the older boy said.

''I'm Seth'' 

''I'm Ash and this is my little sister Angel'' 

''Did you guys just move here?'' 

''Yes we did and we appreciate how friendly you are being''

''Hey that's me I'm friendly to everyone new speaking of that would you like some helping with moving all your things into the house''

''Sure that would be nice thank you. Angel say thank you to this kind boy'' He told his sister in a motherly kind of voice which I found funny.

''Okay...Thank you mister Seth'' She said still hiding behind her brother.Her voice sounded beautiful.

''She's a little shy around people she doesn't know but she is kind honestly you just have to know her a bit better'' Ash said to me.

''Okay that's alright'' I said.

Ash, Angel, and I started to move their luggage into the house when we finished Ash brought us a glass of water. I was asking Angel about why she moved here and if she missed her friends she answered them but she always hid behind her brother as she did. I found it adorable and I didn't try to stop her I wanted her to know that I wasn't a bad guy. She would always look scared when I tried to talk to her while Ash was doing something and that is why I wanted her not to worry. Ash didn't see me as a bad guy why did she?

''Thank you Seth this would have taken twice as long if we haven't had you to help us'' He said.

I watched as Angel nodded her head.

''Well it was no problem'' I said. Then added ''Is it alright if I draw the plants you brought with you?''

''Yea sure'' Ash said.

''You draw?'' Angel asked me.

''Yes I draw and that is the first thing you said without hiding behind your brother'' I said.

''Well you are a stranger'' She said.

''Would you like to see my drawings?'' 

''Could I really''

''Of course I told you I'm not a bad guy''

''Well I don't know that'' She said blushing. 

I giggled and sat next to her then opened my notepad and showed her what I was drawing before I went to help her and her brother.

''Wow that is amazing you are a really good drawer'' She told me.

''I know that'' I said.

''You also have a very big ego'' She said.

I laughed and said ''No I don't Angel''

She smiled at me. She is really beautiful I would love to kiss her but I decided not to.

''So Angel you made a new friend today will you be okay with him while I have to work?'' Ash asked her.

''I don't know'' She said.

''Awe come on Angel I could show you around town and even get you some ice cream'' I said.

''Well that does sound tempting it sounds like I don't have much of a choice'' Angel said.

''Not really I will drag you out of bed'' I said to her.

''Okay I agree'' She said to me.

''Glad because I have work tomorrow anyway'' Ash told his little sister.

She stuck her tongue out at him and I laughed they look like little kids.

''I'll make some dinner you're welcomed to stay and have dinner with us Seth'' He said to me.

''Okay sure why not'' I said.

Ash started to cook and I stood with Angel she told me about her best friends and the gifts they gave her. She also told me about how they treated her. Then we started to talk about or habits and what we loved to do.