Chapter 8

Evan's Pov

I felt like I was going insane without Angel. I felt lonely which was weird because I never felt that way even if I was far away from her Eve wasn't even talking to me. I got up and out of bed feeling very very weak. 

Eve come on talk to me

What is it now Evan? I gave you advice about Angel but you decided to be rude to her anyway that isn't my fault and I can't do anything about that.

Well I didn't mean to be rude to her.

You kicked her out!!!!!

Ow don't scream at me and it was still an accident.

Evan you told Kyle to take her with him.

So should I apologize to her.

You know what you should do how about you let me handle this and you stop being a jackass.

Well if you can get her back I will.

I most likely can you idiot.

I'm still a part of you so that means we both are.

I'm not as idiotic as you now get some rest.

I felt him take control again and I actually fell asleep.

EVE'S POV

Now that I was in control again I knew that I was going to have to do a whole lot of stuff to get Angel to talk to Evan again. He is such a god damn fool he literally kicked her out just because she was trying to take care of him. I walked to Kyle's house and knew that Evan was sleeping because he always does that when I take control. We switch places so that I could fix his mistakes as usual.

Kyle opened the door and looked at me. '' Hey Eve'' he said.

''What's up Kyle Evan being his usual self screwed up again and that means I have to come out and fix them'' I said.

'' Yea I figured you would Ky comes out when I screw up to'' he tells me.

''Yea because you guys can't fix them on your own anyway where is Angel'' I say.

'' Well she should be up in a few'' Kyle said.

''Alright then I'll wait'' I say.

It takes a while until Angel actually wakes up she comes downstairs and sees me at the door way.

''Hi Eve'' I hear her say.

''Hey beautiful I want to get you some ice cream'' I tell her.

''Really'' She says and I watch as her eyes sparkle.

''Yea come on silly'' I say. Then I grab her arm and drag her into an Ice Cream shop and I watch as she looks like a little kid her eyes wandering all over the place. I laugh a little and buy her strawberry ice cream with no strawberries in it.

''Yum yum'' Angel says.

I watch as she eats her ice cream and her eyes still wide and sparkling.

''Eve do you play guitar?'' She asks me.

''Evan never told you. We both can play the guitar Ethan taught us'' I tell her honestly.

I can't believe you told her that Eve.

So what  Evan maybe now you'll have a chance to talk to her again.

''Eve how do you talk to Evan? Does it feel weird?'' Angel asks me.

''We talk as if we are thinking thoughts and no it doesn't feel weird at all beautiful'' I say.

''Does Evan hate me?''

I look at Angel and shook my head instantly but then I thought about it.

Evan do you hate Angel?

No I don't hate her did she just ask you that.?

Yea you jackass she thinks you hate her!!!

Ow quit screaming.

Be nice to her or else she will think you hate her.

Fine I will

''He does doesn't he'' Angel says interrupting my chat with Evan.

''No he doesn't he just has a hard time being nice to an Angel that's all'' I say.

''Really?''

''Yea don't mind him beautiful besides you always got me'' 

 I watch as she laughs and we walk to my house my eyes stood on Angel. She looked at me and noticed I was staring at her she blushed a bright red. 

''Stop staring at me'' She whispered.

''I can't help it you look adorable are you wearing Kyle's shirt'' I asked  noticing she was wearing something different.

''Yea he let me borrow it since all my clothes are at your house'' She said.

For some reason that really bothered me like a lot.

''What's wrong?'' She asked me.

''I don't know the fact you're wearing my best friend's shirt bothers me'' I say to her.

''Are you jealous?'' She asks me.

''I think so''  I say pouting.

She laughs and hugs me. ''You're so funny''

I roll my eyes at her and watch as she sits on the couch she puts on the television and changes it to some anime show that I forgot the name of.

''Angel are you hungry?''I ask her.

''I'm not hungry just sleepy '' She answers.

''Sleep then Angel'' I say.

''I don't want to sleep and then you'll be gone'' She says.

I look at her and hug her.''Don't worry about Evan being mean to you he will eventually learn to be nice to you'''

''Okay goodnight Eve'' She says.

''Night my Angel'' I say.

When she didn't respond to the fact I called her mine I knew she had fallen asleep and didn't hear what I said.

Wow nice good Eve.

Shut up and don't screw up again if you do I don't think I'll be able to fix it.

Alright I'll watch what I say. Eve do you love her?

I'm not sure yet.

We have to look for our mate remember.

Yea I do

So stop falling for her.

Okay. I stopped talking with Evan.

What he doesn't know is maybe Angel is our mate? Why would I be jealous of her wearing Kyle's shirt if she wasn't.  I better figure things out quick before he does and reject her.

AWE EVE TO THE RESCUE LIKE ALWAYS WELL ONE CHAPTER FOR TODAY BYE BYE I MAY DISCONTINUE THIS BOOK IF YOU DON'T START COMMENTING OR VOTING.

She Changed My LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara