Chapter 5

Evan's Pov 

When I woke up Angel was eating one of the cookies that I brought for myself at the bakery. She was smiling though that means she is feeling much better after all. I decided to get my lazy self out of bed but then I remembered that she was sleeping besides me how did she get out of my grip without waking me. What a sneaky kitty but then again she probably turned into a kitten and just got out. I knew I was right because her neko tail was out and wagging which was also a symbol of her being happy.

'' Did you put on your bathing suit?'' I asked her.

'' Yea I did'' She said.

'' Okay I'll take a shower and get dressed see ya'' I said. As if she was going anywhere.

 By the time I took a shower and got dressed to go to the beach Kyle, Rex, and Carmen were already honking Rex's car to rush me. Angel was already in the car and she was waving at me to hurry. I rolled my eyes looked the door to my house and got in the car and sat next to Angel.

'' Angel you look good I'm glad we are getting your mind off things''  Carmen said. Then she added '' We need to have a little girl chat later about why you're staying at Evan's place'' 

I saw Angel blush out of the corner of my eye I rolled my eyes again and said, '' That doesn't concern you but if you must know I'm taking care of her because Ethan the man she was dating for a year just died recently so I decided on my own to look after her'' that was the longest thing I have ever said without pausing.

'' WHAT!!!!!'' Rex, Carmen, and Kyle yelled. 

I felt the car swerve oh snap she didn't tell them either I guess I wasn't the only one who didn't know that until recently. The whole way to the beach was silent Angel's face was a bright red and I could tell everyone was upset. They got over it once they went into the water and swam for a good forty-five minutes.

'' So Evan thank you for that explanation it cleared many things up. But lets have some fun and not dwell on what happened'' Kyle says.

We all agreed except Angel the reason why was because we had no idea where she was. We all looked at each other and looked around for Angel.  When we found her we saw her petting an all white dog. We all growled because we knew it wasn't a dog it was a werewolf.

'' You're a pretty wolf aren't you'' Angel said.

The wolf licked her cheek and she giggled.

'' Angel don't you wanna swim we came here so you could enjoy yourself'' Rex said. Liar

'' Okay bye cute little Wolf'' She said then she walked to us but then the wolf transformed into a little boy and grabbed onto her hand.

'' No don't go please'' he said to her.

'' Go away you pest'' I said.

'' Please don't go my big brother is hurt can you heal him please please please''  the white haired boy said.

'' Sure okay'' Angel said.

'' Why do you say yes to everything!'' I yelled.

 The boy ran and Angel followed him. I got upset and decided to stay with Carmen, Rex, and Kyle we all went into the water waiting for Angel to come back. If she doesn't oh well I did warn her not to that wouldn't be my fault. Suddenly I felt a pain in my heart I would miss her if she was gone I got out the water and decided to run after her I followed her footsteps and hers only.

   Angel's Pov

I chased the little white haired boy into the forest and he lead me to an injured wolf he looked much bigger then when the boy was a wolf. I put my hand on his leg that's where he was injured and I used my Angel powers to heal his leg once it was healed the wolf turned into a teenage boy. 

'' Thank you'' he said.

'' You are welcome my name is Angel what is yours'' I asked him.

'' I'm Jack my little brothers name is Frost '' He said.

'' Jack and Frost ha ha that's adorable '' I said.

'' Thank you for helping us but we better go home '' He said.

'' Will I see you guys again?'' I asked.

''Yea maybe in your dreams and if not then you can always come back to the beach and we may be there. You shouldn't bring anyone though because they will try to kill us so please come alone '' He said.

'' Of course I wouldn't want you or your cute little brother hurt'' I said honestly.

 He carried his little brother on his shoulders and they both waved bye to me. I can't wait to see them again they seem so sweet and nice.  I decided to walk back to the beach and when i did Evan ran into me we both fell on the ground.

'' Ow'' I said.

Evan got off me and picked me up we both looked at each other and She smiled softly.

'' At least you aren't hurt what were you thinking going with strangers  you're an idiot''  Evan said.

'' Well I'm an angel I can tell if they're lying or not but it only works on strangers. Anyway why do you care I'm fine I can defend myself''  I said.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me back to the beach and yelled to our three friends. '' WE ARE GOING HOME YOU GUYS HAVE FUN AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!'' 

They waved a bye to us and he dragged me to his house. When he let go of my arm I rubbed it softly his grip was strong.

'' You can sleep on the couch today dealing with you is so difficult I need some space and I need to think about things'' He said.

'' You aren't going to sleep with me?'' I asked.

'' Not right now'' He said.

He ran his hand through his head was he stressed out because of me. I watched as he went upstairs and into his room.  I laid on his couch thinking about Jack and Frost then I fell asleep.

 In my dream Jack and Frost was there they hugged me and taught me how to swim. This is the first nice dream I ever had I knew it was a dream because Ethan was there to. 

  Evan's Pov

  I decided to talk to my dragon Eve.

Hey Eve 

What's wrong Evan?

Angel is driving me insane

You never actually took care of someone before have you? 

No I haven't neither have you Eve

Well maybe you should think differently of this  I mean you are getting closer to her maybe you can see a side you have never seen before.

I think I need to rest 

Goodnight Evan 

Night Eve  Then stopped talking to him.

 I fell asleep dreaming of swimming in a pool.

AWE ONE CHAPTER FOR ALL MY READERS DONE AND IT IS EVEN LONGER THEN THE OTHERS PEACE OUT YA

EVAN: VOTE COMMENT

EVE: EVAN YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE SLEEPING

EVAN: SHUT UP OVER PROTECTIVE DRAGON OF MINE

ME: GO TO BED YA

EVAN: NIGHT