Chapter 7

Evan's Pov

I woke up to something wet and cold on my head. I saw Angel above me and she took of a wet and cold rag of my head.

'' What are you doing?'' I asked her.

''I was going to wake you up but you are sick I felt your head and you have a fever'' She said.

''I don't care what I have stop taking care of me'' I said.

''Okay then I'm leaving'' She says calmly.

''So leave I don't need you. You're the one that needs me'' I say.

 She gets up and walks out the house and I feel my headache get worse. I should have waited until she healed me. Why am I always so mean to her I try to be nice but I always end up being mean.I fall asleep trying to get rid of the headache I was having. My dreams were about Angel and I being kids and we were on the swings having a contest on who could go higher. She fell off the swing and I jumped off to see if she was okay. She started crying and I saw blood run down her hand. I grabbed my first aid kit and wrapped her hand in a bandage I hugged her to make her feel better. That was the only time I remember being nice to her.

When I woke up my fever was worse and I felt to tired to get up. I heard someone downstairs their footsteps went to my room and the door opened to reveal Kyle and Angel. Angel was behind Kyle and she looked scared most likely of me.

''Dude you look horrible'' Kyle said to me.

''Thanks that's what I was going for you know'' I said sarcastically.

''Let Angel heal you up'' He said.

''Fine hurry up Angel'' I said. 

 She walked to me and started to heal me using her angel powers I watched her as she did it. She looks pretty I want to kiss her. Wait what no no no this is the girl that you are always mean to. This is the trouble some girl that can't ever stay still the girl that is annoying.

''Done'' She says.

''Okay thanks'' I say. My fever went down thank god. I saw Angel looking at me with wide eyes.

''Thanks?''She asked.

''Yea thank you shut up and leave'' i said.

She ran downstairs and stood there I guess because I didn't hear the door open or close.

''Hey don't be so mean to her Evan you two used to be close'' Kyle said.

''She is annoying Kyle'' I say.

''What if she's your mate I don't think she will ever be able to forgive you'' Kyle told me.

'' As if I would ever accept her as one besides i have a feeling my mate will be a guy'' I said.

''Don't be so sure Evan please start being nice to Angel'' He said.

''If you like her so much take her with you she is such a problem here'' I say casually.

''Fine I will'' Kyle says.

   I get up and watch him storm downstairs and grab Angel's arm.

''Angel you're staying with me from now on'' he said.

''Wait what?'' I heard her say.

She looked at me and I waved goodbye.

'' I want nothing to do with you'' I said.

Then Kyle dragged her into his car finally I'm free.

ANGELS POV 

Kyle was dragging me into his car I could fell his anger from a mile away.

''Evan is a bastard I don't want you near him anymore okay!'' he said while we were in the car.

''Okay'' I whispered quietly.

''It's not you Angel it's him so please we will be a while rest for me''  he said nicely.

So that's what I did I  got some rest. I dreamed of Jack and Frost again they were telling me about how they were doing back home.

I woke up when I felt like i was in the air and I was right because Kyle was carrying me inside.

''Kyle?'' I said.

''What is it?'' He asked.

''Why are you carrying me?'' I asked him.

''I didn't want to wake you up please go back to sleep'' He said.

''Kyle are you mad at me?''

''No I'm mad at Evan'' 

''Oh''

''Angel please rest okay you need it and deserve it''

 I fell asleep to his sweet words and this time I didn't wake up.

awe that was very sweet of Kyle don't you think

Kyle: Blah blah blah Vote and comment same old same old broken recording

Me: RUDE KYLE

Kyle: Shut up Angel is sleeping!!!

 *Angel mumbles in her sleep*

*Kyle glares at me ready to kill me at any moment* 

* I run away and get away safely*