Chapter 17

Angels pov

I woke up to see Seth laying next to me I pushed myself up and his eyes opened.
"You know it is time for me to go right" Seth said.
"Yes Seth I know it is time for you to rest in peace" I said.
"I can only cheat death for a short amount of time" He said.
"Do you have to go?" I asked.
"Yes I do Angel" He told me.
"You will always be guarding me won't you " I said smiling softly.
"Of course I will you are the love of my life" He told me.
"Seth have you made up with Evan?" I asked him.
"Yes my idiotic brother should be a lot nicer to you if not I will gladly beat his ass" He said smiling at me.
"Thank you for everything" I said.
"You don't have to thank me for a damn thing you deserve only kindness and love. If Evan doesn't give it to you I will make sure to haunt him with his nightmares or embarrass him" Seth said.
I laughed and hugged him. I watched as Seth stood up and kissed my forehead he gave me a loving smile and waved goodbye. I stared at the door as he left and smiled knowing I would always remember the time we spent together. You are most likely wondering if I always knew it was Ethan the answer to that is yes. Even if your partner dyed his hair or got a tan you would still recognize him/her. Even if you don't recognize him/her your body will. Maybe you'll get goosebumps or chills you will recognize him/her.I watched as Evan walked through the door and I smiled gently at him.
"So he told you didn't he" Evan said.
"Yes he did are you upset?" I asked Evan.
"I am upset that we didn't get along as well as you and your brothers do" He said.
"Evan your big brother forgives you all the time that's why he came back" I told him.
"Did he tell you about the bet we had?" Evan asked me.
"Yea I am assuming he wanted to prove a point" I told him kindly.
"That if I am rude to the girl I will never be able to get her" He said.
"Basically" I said agreeing with him.
"Will you be mine this time?" Evan asked bluntly.
"You better let Eve out about once a day and you have to stop being so mean to me. You also have to get along with my brothers and I want you to thank your brother for everything he has done for you" I said establishing rules.
"That is a lot of things you just said but I will do anything for you. You are worth more then anything and I am so sorry for treating you badly. If I could change the past I would but all I can do now is make the future better for you. Angel you are my mate and I love you" Evan finally said to my face.
"Evan you are my mate and I love you to" I said with the biggest smile on my face.
He picked me up spun me around and kissed me softly. I let my hands play in his hair and giggled. When he let me go I grabbed his arm and we ran to my brothers house. Time to tell them the news they have been waiting for Evan and I are finally together and he accepts me as his mate. All thanks to Evan's older brother.

I finally finished the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay I am so proud of myself and thank you main characters for finally accepting each other. Isn't that beautiful! Angel and Evan for life.
Evan: Yes And hopefully Angel agrees to be my wife
Me: You better treat her right
Evan: Shut up I already know that I have to treat her right
Me: Through most of the story you didn't treat her right you treated her like trash so just reminding you--- AAHHH Don't burn me
Evan: Sorry the author of this book is having technical difficulties
*Evan chases me out of the room*
Angel: Um Evan you should stop... ugh Men... Anyway Rate and Comment We might make a sequel or maybe another story with us as Side characters... Wait I think we are in the story Unknown well who knows... Peace out!