Chapter 10

Evan's pov

''Angel can you please not meet Jack today'' I said. I was on the floor on one knee begging her not to go.

I heard a giggle escape her lips and she nodded her head telling me that she won't visit him today.

''Okay I won't visit him today but I will tomorrow what do you have planned for today anyway?'' She asked me.

''Fine and I want to go to an amusement park'' I said.

''No you know how much I'm scared of heights'' She said.

''Please'' I beg again.

''Fine'' Angel said.

I told her to get dressed and she did once she finished I dragged her to the amusement park a block away from the beach. I felt like a kid and literally pointed at every ride that was there. We stood there for hours doing all the rides I wanted to do. That's when I realized I was being selfish because I haven't even asked her what she would like to do. I turned to look at Angel but she was staring at the floor. I started to wonder did Ethan do this a lot with her and did she ever have fun.

''That was fun Evan'' Angel said answering the question in my head.

''I'm glad you had fun'' I said.

''That's the first nice thing I heard you say this past week has Eve rubbed off on you''

''Heck no he does his own things and I do my own''

''Like hurt me''

''I don't purposely do it I'm not sure what happened''

''Alex changed you I get it Evan you were in love with him but I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship over him. I didn't want to tell you he was cheating on you but I had to sometimes it's better to tell the truth then hide it'' 

''Oh is it really Ethan hasn't been very truthful himself. He isn't dead he faked it to get away from you!'' I yelled in her face to my shock her reply wasn't sad.

''I know'' She said.

''You know?''I asked.

''Jack told me... I didn't want to believe him but you proved him right. Thanks for telling me the truth but anyway we have important things to discuss. Such as the fact I'm moving with my brother to another town'' She said.

''Why?'' I asked her.

''Well I just need to get my mind off things staying here will just upset me'' 

''When are you moving? Who are you moving with?''

''Today and with Ash he has a new job to deal with and I decided to go with him''

''You're really leaving me''

''I'll come back to visit hey better for you now you don't have to deal with me''

''Angel'' I whisper softly. My heart feels so broken.

''Goodbye Evan'' She said.

She walked away leaving me alone at the amusement park.

Angel's pov

It was really hard to tell him that I was moving but now that I got that done I might as well meet up with my brother as planned we only had a little bit of packing left to do. By the time we finished the packing it was time to go to the airport we were going to Maybella's that was the name of the town anyway.

Kyle hugged me tightly and gave me one of his necklaces to take with me.Carmen gave me one of her hair clips and Rex gave me a new journal to write in. I hugged them all goodbye and felt upset that Evan hadn't come to say goodbye. However we I felt arms wrap around me I got happy it wasn't Evan but at least Jack came to say goodbye.

''Frost couldn't make it but he says he will miss you dearly and so will I but we will always meet in our dreams'' Jack whispered to me and then he disappeared into snow which was cool.

''I can't believe you are really leaving''  A voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Evan.

''Yea I'll miss you'' I said honestly.

''I bet'' He said then he hugged me. '' By the way Eve tells me to give you this'' 

He kisses my lips softly and I hear Rex whistle.

''Oh and this'' He said.

He pulled out a guitar from his bag and gave it to me.

''Bye Angel can't wait to see you again'' he said and waved bye then walked away.

I blushed and got in the car with all of the gifts my friends gave me.

''Your famous'' my older brother Ash said.

Then he started to drive us to our new home.

No I can't believe Angel is moving away who made this book how could you Author. Lol oh yea I'm the author. But yea Angel is moving can you believe it.