Chapter 6

Evan's Pov

Once I woke up I felt something was wrong I got off my bed and went downstairs into the living room. To my shock Angel was no where in sight I growled extremely pissed because it is so much work trying to take care of that girl. She is so trouble some seriously where did she go off to now. I couldn't follow any foot prints so I just called Kyle and asked him to look for her and he agreed.

Why is she so trouble some?

Stop complaining about her seriously Evan she can't be that hard to take care of.

Oh really so you take care of her and let me rest instead of you resting all day.

I would if you let me have control for once.

Well maybe I will if you shut up and take care of this trouble some child.

She is no child you're just a horrible protector.

Shut up Eve fine you can have control just watch the stupid girl.

She's pretty smart actually. 

 I ignored him and let him have control of my body I was tired and wanted to rest that's what i planned to do.

EVE'S POV

Yes Evan finally gave me control it's about time like damn. Anyway I saw Angel walk through the door and smiled at her.

'' Are you letting your Dragon take control for once?'' She asked.

''How could you tell?'' I asked shocked.

'' Your eyes are yellow and green it's pretty to be honest. So what is your name?'' She asked.

''It's Eve sweetheart'' I say.

''You're really nice are you sure you're Evan's dragon?'' She asks me.

''Yes sweetheart I am his dragon don't be shocked'' I say.

''Well Evan isn't all that nice but you, you are different. You're sweet I find that nice because Ethan was always nice to me'' She tells me.

''Oh well I'll always be nice to you even if Evan's on his man period'' I tell her.

 She smiles softly and I find it really cute I fell a pull to her but I'm not sure what it is yet. 

''Hey what did you like about Ethan?'' I ask her.

''Well he used to sing me to sleep and he always played his guitar for me when I was sad. If i was crying he would tell me the sweetest things to make me stop. I always loved his voice and he used to draw me things whether it was from Television or from a book cover. He also loved animals which I thought was pretty cute'' She says. I see her tear up but then she shakes her head.

''That sounds really sweet honestly but are you going to try and find a new boyfriend?'' I asked curiously.

'' Um I'm not so sure maybe I kinda need time for that'' She states.

The thought of her trying to find a new boyfriend kinda bothered me like a lot and I don't even know why. I mean it's not like I was the one dating her. I watched as she laid on the couch and she got ready to fall asleep. I kissed her forehead and watched as her eyes closed and heard her breathing relaxed.

So how was handling the kid like? Evan asked me.

Honestly it was fine I learned new things about her just like I told you to.

Well that's only because you have a charm.

No I didn't even use it on her she just liked me because I was nice to her.

Really?

Yea she likes the guitar by the way.

That's cool but she doesn't like me.

Be nice to her and maybe she will learn to like you.

What was that feeling you felt out there?

You felt it to well I'm not really sure but we should try and find our mate as fast as possible.

Yea I need to find him soon.

Evan hate to burst your bubble but your mate could be a girl to.

Oh yea that sucks. Anyway can I have control now.

Yea. Evan took control again and I fell asleep to thoughts of Angel.

Evan's pov

I can't believe he actually learned something new about her it's impossible she is so trouble some. All he did was be nice I'm pretty sure that I am nice there is no way that I'm not nice. Ugh she is giving me a major headache and I really don't want my dragon bragging to me that he learned something new about her in a day. I sighed and got ready for bed knowing that tomorrow is going to be an annoying day for me.

AWE SO ADORABLE EVE IS SO SWEET 

EVE; YES I AM SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR ME THE SWEET DRAGON

EVAN: I AM SO MUCH SWEETER THEN HIM. AND HE IS MY DRAGON WHICH MEANS I MADE HIM THAT WAY

EVE: HE WISHES THAT WAS TRUE NO I WAS BORN LIKE THIS

ANGEL: EVE STAY FOREVER

EVAN: SHUT UP ANGEL

ME: AVE OF AVAN

EVAN: HECK NO

EVE: THAT SOUNDS AWESOME

EVAN: BYE