Chapter 15

Evan's pov 

It has been 2 years since Angel left and she hasn't even tried to talk to me since it's even worse since she has been with Ethan this whole time and there was no way I could talk to her. Eve hasn't been helping either because he hasn't been talking to me at all. I was going insane my body felt weak and my heart felt as if it was being ripped apart.

Eve please talk to me my heart hurts a lot.

Maybe because Angel was our mate.

You're lying to me.

No I'm not she is our mate and every time Ethan kisses her you will feel a lot of pain in your heart it will feel like electricity.

I miss her.

She's not far away I sense her energy near by.

Okay. 

I left my house to see a car parked in front of it the door opened and I saw Ash he smiled then waved to me. He opened the car door and Angel stepped out her hair was longer and she had a blue dress on that brought out her eyes she was even wearing a butterfly headband.

''Hey Evan'' She said.

Her voice sounded sweeter and softer I just stared at her.Then I looked back at Ash his hair grew as well and his face looked girly.

''Hey...Angel'' I said.

''Hey Evan it's so good to see you again'' She said.

''Wow you look great'' I said.

''Your hair grew Evan you look so cute'' Angel said.

''Thank you'' I said.

''Hey Evan'' Ash said.

''Hi Ash I'm shocked that you guys are... here you guys look amazing'' I said.

''ASH!!!'' Someone yelled from behind him.

Before I knew it Ash was on the floor and Axel was tackling him in a hug.

Angel was laughing at them and Ash got up dusting himself off.

''Axel it's nice to see you to'' Ash said smiling.

Axel bear hugged Ash and Angel.

''Awe'' I said.

''Shut up Evan'' Axel told me.

''I'm glad you're back Angel'' I said.

''We will let you two catch up me and Ash have a lot to catch up on after all we are twins'' Axel said and dragged Ash away.

''Those two are so funny so hey Evan Seth wanted to stay home but he is coming here tomorrow he is going to live with me'' She said.

''That's cool'' I said.

''Wanna help me clean the house?''She asked me.

''Sure why not beautiful'' I said.

She looked in my eyes and blushed.

Angel's pov

When Evan called me beautiful I blushed because it is the first time he hasn't called me anything bad or mean. When we got to my house I started to sweep up the broken glass that was all over the floor. I remember when this happened those dreams stopped occurring once I met Jack Evan used to sleep with me to make them stop but he stopped doing that for some unknown reason. Evan started to fix the windows and he even fixed the door for me. By the time we finished cleaning it was 6 pm. 

''Thank's for all your help Evan'' I said.

''No problem Angel I didn't want you doing this all on your own'' He said.

''Yea I figured that you should go home and get some rest''  I said.

''Yea I should but I want to stay here with you'' He said.

Then I felt him wrap his arms around me I felt safe but I also felt weird because this was unusual. 

''Evan why are you being so nice?'' I asked him.

''I missed you Angel you were gone for so long I thought I was never gonna see you again. But here you are in my arms and alive to''  He said.

''Alive?'' I questioned.

''Yea I used to have dreams of you being dead and besides that I had hallucinations about you being here'' He said.

''But I'm here now so you won't have them anymore right'' I said.

''No I won't I'm so happy you are back Angel I really missed you'' Evan said.

''Um why did you miss me?'' 

''I'm not sure I just did'' 

I looked at him confused he wasn't Eve so why is he being so sweet and even a better question why is he being so sweet to me. He pulled me closer to his chest and I blushed embarrassed. 

''Angel please relax I'm not here to hurt you'' He said.

''I need some rest Evan um goodnight'' I said.

Then I ran to my room and locked the door I fell on my bed and fell asleep thinking about how weird Evan was being not that I was complaining about it.