Chapter 9

Evan's pov

I woke up to the sound of a door bell I growled already annoyed at how the day started.

I'm starting to think that you should be a werewolf instead of a dragon

That's what Eve told me and I just rolled my eyes at his dumb remark. I stopped being a lazy bum and got out of bed when I got downstairs I realized that I should have stood in bed. The two most annoying people in the world were in my house.

''Hey Jackass'' Ash said.

''Why are they in my house!!!?' I asked Angel.

''They wanted to see how I was doing'' She said quietly.

''Has this bastard been treating you badly?''Axel asked Angel after he realized that she got quiet because I was downstairs.

''No he hasn't'' She tells her older brothers.

Is she covering for me? I looked at Angel and her eyes told me not to say anything.

''Well we wanted to make sure you are okay after all your boyfriend did die and now you're living with his brother. If he stresses you out to much or does something stupid you can always live with us. If anything bad happens remember to call us'' Ash said glaring at me as he said ever word.

''So how are you guys doing?'' She asked Axel.

''I'm fine my girlfriend Amanda cooks for us sometimes and her friends cause so much drama for me I swear'' He said.

''What about you Ash?'' She asked.

''Well'' He said with a blush on his face hmm now I'm curious.

''Come on tell her'' Axel said.

''I'm dating Kyle now'' he said.

''What!! You're dating my best friend's friend'' She said.

He's dating my friend are you for real. Kyle I'm going to kill you.

''Yea I am'' He said with a huge blush on his cheeks.

''Well I'm happy for you both'' She says to both of her brothers.

''Bye little sis'' they both said and walked out of my house.

 She looked at me and gave a small smile.

''Next time they come over keep them out of my freaking house'' I said.

''Do you always have to be so mean?'' She asked me.

''I dislike both of them and I don't want them in my house Angel got that'' I said.

''But-''

''GOT IT!''

''Yes Evan'' 

'' You didn't tell me one of your brothers were gay'' 

''Ash is very secretive about his relationships and about who he likes maybe if you could talk to him he will be more comfortable talking about who he likes and stuff''

Hmm Sure why not? I want to see if I could mess with him kinda how he messes with me.

''Alright I'll do it for you'' I said.

She smiled at me and I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

''Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone'' I said.

Then I left and went to find Ash when I did I saw him at a river looking in it.

''So is it true you're dating my best friend?'' I asked.

He looked at me shocked that I followed him probably but then he shook his head.

''I was but he broke up with me for a girl which made me upset I just didn't want to worry Angel with my relationship issues'' He said.

''She said I should talk to you so you could open up''I said.

''She worries about me to much and that wouldn't be a good idea''

''Why not? Never mind that why do you dislike me so much Ash?'' 

''I don't dislike you, it's just you're close to Angel and I don't want you hurting her at least Ethan had control of his dragon and of what he said'' 

''He's no better then me he faked his death most likely to get away from Angel''

''He faked it Evan that's impossible'' 

''It's not he faked it he is still alive!!''

Ash looked at me sighing knowing that I was telling the truth.

''Well don't tell Angel she'll get real upset and she will become distant from everyone'' He said.

''I won't. So can we stop hating each other?'' I asked.

''Fine I will stop hating you but take care of my sister one wrong move and I'll cut your head off'' He said.

''You and what army'' I said.

He pulled out a knife and threw it at me luckily I jumped out of the way before it hit me.

''Um okay I got the message'' I said. He's a dragon hunter how could I not sense that before.

''Glad that's cleared up and for the record if my sister was to be your soulmate you better watch it because she may be falling for someone else'' He said with a voice that sounded like a warning.

''With who Ethan?'' I said rolling my eyes.

''A kid named Jack he's a werewolf and I believe he is starting to like Angel they meet everyday around this time'' He said.

''Jack? Isn't he the kid everyone disliked?'' I asked.

Ash nodded his head I thanked him and ran off to find Angel I was glad I did because Ash was right she was with Jack. He had his arm around her waist and he held a flower for her in his other hand.

'' Jack where is Frost?'' Angel asked him.

''He is sleeping he caught a fever but he told me to give you a flower from the garden of our house'' He said.

''Awe that's so sweet of you two'' She said.

''Angel!'' I yelled.

''I thought you said you brought no one along'' Jack said.

''I did he must have followed me'' She told him.

''It's okay we can meet tomorrow Angel'' He told her.

''Okay'' She said and gave him a hug.

I watched as he left and I dragged Angel home.

''Why were you with that guy?'' I asked.

''He was nice'' Angel said.

''I don't want you near that guy''

''Why do you care he is the only one besides Ethan and Kyle that has been nice to me all you ever do is hurt me so leave me alone'' 

''Angel you know I'm sorry'' 

''Whatever leave me be I want to hang out with Jack because he is nice so let me do that''

''Okay'' I say quietly.

We both stay quiet and I watch as she goes to sleep on my couch I sigh and carry her up to my room gently laying her on my bed. I stood up thinking about what she said.

AWE THE LOVE OF AN OLDER BROTHER THE BROKEN HEART OF AN ANGEL AND THE CONFUSION OF A BEST FRIEND. I'M SPEAKING GIBBERISH WHO DO YOU VOTE FOR AJ= JACK + ANGEL OR EVANGEL= EVAN+ ANGEL. YOU DECIDE.