14+

The alarm clock went of. Jesse opened his eyes slowly and stopped the alarm. Last day of work before summer break. He kissed Beca on her head when her eyes opened. "Morning." "Jess?" "Yeah." "I'm feeling weird and I have a feeling that you know." Jesse lay back down next to Beca looking into her eyes. "So are you happy with it?" Beca nodded. "We've already got 14 of them why would 15 be too much." Jesse smiled and kissed Beca. "But I don't wanna tell the kids yet, could you just tell Jess that I'm not feeling well." Jesse nodded. "I'll tell him, they are already of on summer break right?" "Yeah the kids finished yesterday and the boys finished last night." "Alright, I'll be back at around 3 you gonna be okay?" Beca nodded and gave him one last kiss.

"Jess?" Jesse asked walking down the stairs. All the kids were still asleep, but Jesse, Jack and Jeremiah were mostly up early. Jesse walked to the kitchen and found Jesse. "Hey Jess?" "Yeah." Jesse took a sip of his drink. "Your mom got ill this morning, so I need you to be in charge." "Is it just that mom's ill or.." Jesse smirked. "Becs is just ill trust me." Jesse said. "But you're okay being in charge." "Uhm yeah, it's not like when mom's home that I don't have to do anything, it won't be a lot different." "Alright thanks, I gotta go, see ya." And with that Jesse left.

Jesse watched some TV when the first kids started to wake up. Of course kids do not wake up scilent and calm so now there were some of them running around. "Guys, come down, mommy's still asleep." The kids came running down the stairs with a lot of noise. "Guys, shhhhh. Get your butts down here." Some of them immediately sat down on the couch as Jason and Justin were still chasing each other. Jesse ran after them and took one in each arm lifting them up and throwing them carefully (in a playful way) on the couch. "Be a bit quiet okay, you're not the only ones remember that some of your siblings are still asleep." Jesse made them sandwiches and turned the TV to a kids channel. "Well that was easy." Jesse whispered to himself.

About half an hour later all the little ones were still as quiet watching Paw Patrol. Luke, Mickey and Mackynzie came walking down the stairs. "Hey Jess." They said as they walked into the kitchen making themselves breakfast. "Where are mom and dad?" Luke asked. "Dad is working and mom is asleep." "I kinda need help from your other siblings so could you wake them up." "Why can't we wake mom?" Mackynzie asked. "Because I'm already awake." Beca said walking into the kitchen. She hugged her kids and started making some coffee. "Are you okay?" Jesse whispered in Beca's ear. "I'm fine thanks, I just felt a bit dizzy, but that's over so thanks for getting these quiet." Beca said motioning to the little ones. Jesse laughed, "no problem."

As the day passed all the kids were playing outside except for Joy-Anna. "What's up Joy?" Beca asked sitting next to her. "Nothing I'm fine thanks." "Alright." Beca walked to the kitchen just to get her coffee and come back, but when she came back Joy was gone. She walked outside and looked for Joy, but no Joy playing with the other kids. Then she immediately knew where she would be. Beca walked up the stairs to Joy's room. She knocked on the door. "Come in." Beca walked in and sat next to Joy. "I know something's going on, spill?" "I don't know mom I just have been feeling weird the last time." "I know the feeling. I have noticed you lately, I have noticed the cuts, I have noticed when you were quiet while you usually talk so much. But I know that you don't like it if people ask you about it, so I didn't and I won't." Joy fell quiet. "I had the same thing when I was about your age. I felt better on my own, just all alone without anybody. And alright for me it was a little easier, I didn't have 13 other siblings." Joy smiled at what her mom had just said. "What did you do?" She asked. "Exactly the same, I cut myself, I fell quiet, it felt like I lived in two different worlds. I was hiding my feelings and faking laughs while I knew it wasn't what I actually wanted to do." "How did you stop it." "Well, I didn't actually really stop it. I know this is going to sound really unoriginal and cliche, but your dad stopped it." Joy laughed a bit. "Dad?" Beca nodded laughing as well. "He was the person who could describe my feelings which caused me to burst out in tears in front of him. I remember it like it was just a week ago. Your dad and I just knew each other but he was the only one who seemed to understand me. He knew something was wrong and so I told him everything. He was the only one who I wanted to tell. And after spending much time with Jess it stopped." "Didn't you ever start or wanted to start again?" "I did, but I would just tell Jesse and he would help me." "So you're actually telling me to get into a relationship and explode in front of that person." Beca laughed causing Joy to laugh to. "I just mean that it's your own decision what to do, but please know that Jess and I have noticed you, but we both know what's going on, so feel free to tell us anything and maybe we are the people you should explode for." They laughed again. "Thanks mom, that did make me feel better, I guess if I need someone I'll just tell you or dad." "That's good, and of course it's your own choice to tell anyone you want to know." They hugged eachother thightly and went downstairs. "Go play with your siblings, they have been waiting for you." Joy ran outside and played with the others.