The normal stuff

"Morning mom." Jack said as he entered the kitchen where Beca was making breakfast for the little ones. "Jack Benjamin Swanson where have you been?" "What?" "You were home at like what 3am and you think that's normal." Jack smiled a bit knowing that normally his parents wouldn't mind him coming home late and as Beca has been pregnant before he knew what was happening. "Mom calm down, you know it's just the hormones." "Go talk to your dad, now!" Jack laughed again and walked to Jesse. "Hey dad." He jumped on the couch. "Hey Jack, what's up?" "Becs wants me to talk to you." Jesse laughed. "Alright let me get this. Go upstairs play some music or something and expect your mom to be there quite soon." Jack ran upstairs smiling.

"Becs?" "Yeah." Jesse walked into the kitchen. "I talked to Jack." "Good!" "Babe calm down." Jesse held her arms. Beca sighed and relaxed. "Listen you know it's not a problem, Jack knows what's happening, you know, he knows that you don't mean it." Beca hugged Jesse resting her head on his chest. "I know, thanks Jess, love you." "Love you too." Jesse kissed her. "Now go to your son I'll take over these." Jesse said starting to play with his kids.

Beca knocked on Jack's door. "Come in." Jack was playing guitar as Beca sat down next to him. "Well.. uhm .... I." "I know what you mean mom. Don't worry I forgive you." Jack smiled. "Thanks." They hugged and went back downstairs. "So you're fine?" Jesse asked, both of them nodded. "But for real now Jack what did you do last night?" Jesse asked. "I went out with some friends and you know the normal stuff..." Beca and Jesse smiled. "Nah we don't know the normal stuff." Beca smiled. Jack pinched her arm playfully. "Like you and dad never used to do the normal stuff." They all laughed and had breakfast together.