Releasing (part 2)

"So Beca are your kids a lot like you?" Ed asked Beca. "Totally, they're the perfect mix of Jesse and me when we were younger." Beca answered. "Are they into the music business?" "Well, Jeremiah is doing an internship at a place where I produced my first music. The other kids can all sing and play instruments, but I don't know, I think some of them like other stuff better, but that's not a problem." "That's cool, seems like having so many of them has some advantages." "Oh a lot of advantages." Beca laughed. "Do you take them to your school?" Beca nodded taking a sip of her drink. "Why not, I mean, no money and they like it, especially when you guys come to school to become teachers they love their lessons even more." "I'm happy to be a part of it and doing something for others feels good."

"So are you more into the mixing business or writing yourself?" Troye asked Jeremiah. "Both actually, I don't think my voice is that good, but I love doing both." "Maybe we could make some stuff together?" Shawn said. "Sounds cool, you guys are working at the school now right?" Shawn and Troye nodded. "I think I'll be hanging around there for some bit, so.." "Sounds cool." Troye said.

Jesse hugged Beca, who was talking to some people, from behind. "You guys want some music?" Jesse asked. "Yeah." "Come on Becs show them what you've got." Jesse said slapping Beca's but playfully as Beca walked towards the little stage. "Jer, can you come?" Jeremiah came up to Beca and they started mixing some stuff together. Everybody was rocking out and jumping to the beat. "This is amazing." Troye said. "I know right." Shawn and Troye started dancing.

"So does anyone want to come up, feel free to perform anything, instruments and anything you need is up here." Beca said. Everybody cheered excited for a spontaneous concert. "Em why don't you go?" Beca asked Emily as she got off the stage. "I don't know, I have never performed live and nobody knows my songs." Emily said. "Em listen, I have worked with you for a reason, multiple reasons, just play it cool." Beca winked. Emily nodded and walked on the stage to be welcomed by a large crowd cheering. Emily sang "love myself" and everybody loved it. "Told ya." Beca said smirking as Emily got off the stage. Many people followed doing duets that had never been heard before. This night was one of the best nights of their live.