Tell us

The older kids were playing card games with Beca and Jesse again. It was late in the evening. "Boom! I won! And that's how the big BM does it again." Beca laughs. "Mom, dad?" "Yeah?" "Can we do something fun?" "What were you thinking of?" All the kids looked at each other knowing what they wanted. "Tell us stories about the time when we weren't there." Beca and Jesse smiled. "Alright. What kind of story do you want?" Jesse asked. "How did you and mommy meet?" They both laughed. "This is gonna be a long night." Beca said. "Beca and I were both new at college." "I was getting my stuff out of the cab when Jesse's cab stopped next to me and Jess was playing air-guitar and singing looking at me." The story went on both of them telling their side. "Then I got mad at Jesse again. As I was not in the best mood because Aubrey sent me out." "It was exactly like at the police station, I thought I did a good thing, but Beca got mad at me." "I went to Jesse's dorm to apologize afterwards, but when I was at his door he made me think." "I asked her why I was mad at her, if she knew, but she didn't." "But we figured it all out and in the finals Becs sang a song for me." "Oh I didn't." "Yes you did." "Okay I did." Beca said giving in. "And then happily ever after." "Wow if college becomes that adventurous for me I don't know if I'll like it." Jeremiah said. "Now tell us how come we are with the 14 of us?" "Your dad and I just seemed to have a lot of little accidents." Beca said. Everybody laughed. "Now you guys tell us something." Jesse said. "Tell mom and dad a secret." Beca added. They all started thinking. "This is gonna be hard for them Jess, we already know everything." Beca said. "No you don't." Mickey said. "Tell us something we don't know then." "Guys we can't hide anything from them, they're Beca and Jesse." Jesse said walking in. "That's true, but maybe it's a good thing. Beca and Jesse are the best parents right?" Everybody nodded. Beca and Jesse smiled at each other and kissed. "Wanna play another game?" Beca asked. "I wanna play a game with teams." "Alright, choose a game your dad and I will get something to eat." Beca said taking Jesse to the kitchen. Beca started to make out with Jesse. Soon the kiss had deepened and they forgot about the kids.

"This is taking long, the whole game is set up." Jack said. "I'm gonna go check on mom and dad." He said getting up and going to the kitchen. "Wow." Jack stopped as he entered. His parents broke the kiss looking at him. "The game is ready and we were wondering if you were coming." They nodded. "Btw all the girls seemed to enjoy the sounds yesterday." Jack winked. Beca and Jesse blushed. "They heard us Jess." "So what, they may know that I love you." "Love you too." They kissed and went back to playing the game with their kids.