Our past

Again all of them were playing games together as it was how they spent their summer nights. "Can we have more stories about the past. Like how did daddy propose or just start from where you left of yesterday." Mickey said. "Alright kiddo's." They all sat down and listened carefully. "So after our graduation we got a house together, in LA." Beca said. "Becs got a job at a studio and I got an internship at a studio too." Jesse continued. "Was it the same studio?" Luke asked. "No it wasn't, but maybe that wouldn't have been such a good thing if it was, because we would distract each other from turning our dreams into reality." Jesse said. "After working for about half a year we decided to take a break from working. And that's when Jess proposed to me." "Of course she said yes. We planned the wedding and it arrived pretty soon." Jesse got up and walked to their bedroom coming back with a picture. He gave it to the kids. "Your mom looked amazing in a dress." Beca pinched his arm playfully. "And your dad looked handsome as always." "Soon after the wedding we found out about Jesse. We didn't know if we were ready, but we decided to just try." "Which turned out great as little Jesse came to earth." Jesse smiled. "Becs and I wanted to start working again, because we had not fulfilled our dreams yet." "We asked Chloe who of course didn't mind watching Jess." "Jess soon turned into a very naughty boy, but we enjoyed having him and it made us closer." "A couple of months after Jesse had turned 1 Becs got pregnant again." "With Jesse and our dreams not fulfilled yet we thought that it'd be too much, but we knew that we would have another kid anyway so that's Jack." "And so the kids kept coming." "Having kids showed us how much we love each other and every kid made us happier and closer, maybe even love each other more." "Well yes, but we couldn't love each other even more after Luke and Liam, our love couldn't be better." All the kids smiled. "So what about your work?" Joy asked. "After Jeremiah Becs got to work together with some really famous people and she worked with Snoop Dogg for the second time. That's how she created an album with her own mixes and songs. Soon she got interested in acting too and it didn't take too long before she got her first role." "I got a lot of good reactions about my acting, voice and my mixes, but after some time it got a little boring and that's how I started my own studio and music school. My career until now." Beca said. "One year after my first album Jesse got a job, his dream job and that's how he achieved his goal." "As Becs opened her studio and school I wanted to join and so became a teacher as well as helping Beca with all the other stuff. Seeing Beca work made me interested in acting too and that's how I did the same." "So actually your dad and I have a lot of jobs at the same time." "That's actually really impressive." Jeremiah said smiling. "Didn't you and dad got annoyed by the paparazzi and stuff, aren't you now, when did they come?" Beca and Jesse laughed at the questions. "Of course when you get famous there will be paparazzi and as Becs got famous it immediately started." "And when Jesse got famous too it became even more." "And yes we were maybe sometimes annoyed and still sometimes are, but we knew that it was part of the jobs." "Alright enough stories for tonight lets get some sleep." Jesse said. All the kids ran upstairs to their rooms. Jesse and Beca said goodnight to all of them and got back downstairs watching some television. "Hey Becs?" "Yeah." Jesse walked in and sat down as Beca curled up into his side. "Any premiere soon?" "Nah I'm just filming not one coming out yet, what about you?" "I actually do have a premiere coming up."  "What movie?" "Flock of Dudes." "Awesome, so do you want me to come with you?" Jesse laughed. "Of course Becs, we have never been to a premiere without each other." "You're right, so what you're asking me...." Beca said smirking. "Beca Mitchell will you go to the premiere with me." "Of course you weirdo." They kissed. "You know I actually really like telling our kids about us." Beca said. "Yeah I like it that they're so interested. Telling them about our work makes me realize how much we actually do." "I know, but it doesn't feel like that much." "Not at all and if we can handle it then why not." Beca smiled. "You know after tonight I thought that maybe we could get our kids a little more into the show world." "Well I guess that if they want to we shouldn't stop them." "It could be good for them, people will know who they are and there will paparazzi, but they know." "You're totally right as always Swanson." "Come on lets go and get some sleep and why don't we ask them tomorrow what they think?" "Sure." Jesse lifted Beca bridal style causing Beca to laugh.