Revealing

Jesse and Beca were now sure that Beca was expecting again, but since it had happened before Beca knew how to control it and would be able to just live like she'd normally do. Joy had talked to Jesse and Beca about her feelings and wanted to tell all her other siblings.

"Becs, you wanna tell them?" Beca nodded. "Joy go get everyone to the living room." Joy ran outside and soon came back with all the others. They sat down on the couch as Beca and Jesse got ready to tell them. "So.." "We want to tell you guys that you are getting... a new sibling." They all smiled and cheered. After a while Jesse and Beca calmed them down. "Now Joy wants to tell y'all something and listen carefully alright." Jesse said. Joy walked up to the front and sighed. Beca hugged her from behind. "Some weeks ago I started to feel very lonely and I had no idea what to do with my life." Tears started to burn in her eyes. "I had cuts and didn't know how to stop. But then mom and dad came, to help me. First I had nobody to talk to, but now I wanted you all to know so I could talk to someone about it whenever I want to." Joy said now crying. Suddenly Jack walked up to her and hugged her. Next everybody joined for a group hug. After the hug everybody was smiling again. "Come on Joy lets do whatever you want to do." Jeremiah said giving her a piggy-back-ride and taking her outside as Joy told him what to do. "Seems like they all love each other even more now." Beca said. "And that's a very good thing because then this little one gets to be loved just as much as everyone else." Jesse said placing his hand on Beca's stomach.