new kid

"Good morning babe." Jesse said kissing Beca's head just to get a groan in return. He smiled and got up. "How are you feeling today?" He asked. "Fine." Beca said as she slowly opened her eyes. "I can't wait anymore Jess, this kid should have been here for 3 days." Beca said. "I know, but we gotta be patient, this little girl or boy will come whenever it feels like it's ready for this world." Jesse said. Jesse helped Beca to get up out of bed. 

That night Beca and Jesse were sitting on the sofa watching a movie. All kids had gone to bed except for Jesse and Jack who were at a party. Beca lay in between Jesse's legs when she felt a pain in her abdomen. "Jess?" Beca said. "Yeah?" "I guess the little kiddo is ready for the world." Beca said. "Are you okay?" "Of course I am it's just a small contraction it will take a while." Beca said. "I'll wake the kids and call Jack and Jesse." Jesse said. "Kay." Beca answered as she continued watching the movie. 

Jesse woke up the older kids and told them to stay home and watch the little kids while they would go to the hospital. Then he called Jesse. "Hey dad." Jesse answered. "Hey Jess uhm are you and Jack planning on coming back soon?" "Not really." "Change of plans we're picking you guys up because Becs is in labour. We'll drive by on our way to the hospital." "Sure, we'll be ready." "You aren't drunk right?"Jesse asked. "Of course not dad, I wouldn't want to be drunk when I meet my new brother or sister." Jesse said. "Good see ya." Jesse hung up. They got ready and drove to Jack and Jesse. They were already waiting in front of the house. They got in and drove to the hospital. 

It had been 10 hours and Beca was about to start pushing. Jesse and Jack had been there a lot when a new kid was born. After only about 7 minutes a cry sounded. "And it's a boy." The doctor said handing the little boy to Beca. "Another boy." Beca chuckled. "How come we have 11 boys and just 4 girls." Jesse smiled. "I don't know, but what I do know is that I don't care how many boys or girls there are, I love all of them." Beca said. "We love you too mom." Jesse and Jack said. "Come and see your new brother." Jesse said. They sat next to Beca and just looked at the little kid. "What should we name him?" Beca asked. "What about Jake?" Jack said. Jesse smiled at Beca who smiled and nodded. "That's it, Jake Daniel Mitchell-Swanson." Beca said. "I love you." Jesse said and kissed Beca. "I love you too." Beca said. They were allowed to leave the hospital after some small tests. Jake was wearing a little T-shirt which said #15 all kids had one with their number from when they were born. They parked in the garage. Jesse opened the door for Beca who walked in with Jake, Jesse and Jack. "Mommy!" The little kids ran up to Beca immediately. They looked at their new sibling. "Guys meet your new brother, Jake." Beca said. "He's cute mommy." James said. Jesse took Jake and lay him in his crib. "Can we play with Jake?" Emily asked. "Em, Jake is not even a day old sweetie. He won't be able to do much, he's just a baby." Beca said hugging her daughter. Brooklyn was walking around a bit, not to stable yet with some falls, but she could walk pretty well. "Good job baby." Beca said getting up and lifting Brooklyn, planting a kiss on top of her head. The older boys came running down the stairs in one of their sports jerseys. They ran outside to their mini football field and played some football together with the little kids. Jesse stood next to Beca looking out of the window. "What are you thinking about?" Beca asked. "These kids are so perfect, but I don't get how." Jesse said. "Don't you get it they got everything from me." Beca smirked. Jesse laughed loudly and hugged Beca. "Sure." He kissed her cheek. "Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna play with them." Jesse said and ran upstairs returning not much later wearing on of his jerseys. He ran outside and joined the kids. He playfully tackled some children. Beca decided to send the Bella's a message.

Beca: hey sisters, new kiddo in the house

Chloe: aww what's his/her name?

Amy: I need to see him/her

Emily: I need to meet him/her asap

Beca: his name is Jake we can meet tonight here at our house

Aubrey: yes!

Flo: I'm in

Aubrey: wait aren't you like tired or something

Beca: nope after giving birth to 15 kids I'm totally fine after such a thing

Emily: haha

Chloe: see ya girls tonight

Beca put her phone on the kitchen counter and walked to the living room where Justin was drawing in his art notebook. "Wow great work bud." Beca said. "Thanks mom." Justin smiled. Next Mickey came running down the stairs. "Hey mom could you help me with something?" He asked. "What do you need?" Beca asked walking to the kitchen and getting some water. "I need to do something for school and I need to be an intern somewhere for one week, but I don't know where to go." Mickey said following her into the kitchen. "Why don't you go to our school and help some of the teachers aka our friends or you can go with me to work in the studio and maybe you can go with Jesse or go with one of the Bella's or ask any of our friends.... Was that enough?" Beca said. "Yes... thanks!" Mickey said, he grabbed the bottle of water, Beca had just gotten for herself, and ran upstairs. "Thanks for the water as well!" He yelled. "Mickey...." Beca gave up and got a new bottle of water. She heard a small crying sound from upstairs. She walked to her and Jesse's bedroom. When she entered she already saw Jeremiah sitting on the bed singing a song to Jake trying to calm him down. "I didn't know you liked singing baby sleep songs." Beca said sitting next to Jeremiah. "You should try it with your little sisters as well, they love it." Beca continued. "I think Jake is hungry tho so you can't really calm him down." She said. "Alright, I'll let you do that stuff." Jeremiah said handing Jake to Beca who chuckled. "Could you tell everyone that the girls are coming over tonight?" Beca asked. "Sure." Jeremiah said smiling and quietly left the room.