Studio days

"Alright so all of us are going to the studio, what do you want to do?" Jesse asked all the kids that would stay home for today (Monday). "Can we have the Bella's coming over?" Joy asked. "I can call them." Beca said as she took out her phone. "Hey Chloe, could you do something for me?" "Sure Becs what?" "The kids want you and the girls to come over." "Did they really ask for us." "Of course they did Chloe they love all of you, just like Jess and I do, you wanna hear it from them." Beca put the phone on the speaker and walked over to the kids. "Guys tell Chlo." "Chloe can you and the Bella's come over?" They all asked. "Of course we can you weirdo's." They all cheered. Beca put the phone back to normal. "So you're okay with it?" "Yeah totally I'll call them and we'll be there soon." "Great thanks Chlo." "No problem." "Love ya." "Love you too." They ended the call. "Lets wait for the girls and then leave." Jesse suggested. "Perfect." Beca smiled and pecked Jesse on his lips.

"Hey." Beca said opening the door and hugging all the girls as they came in. All the others went to hug them too. "So where are you going?" Chloe asked Beca. "The older boys, Joy, Jess and I are going to the studio." Just then Beca thought of something and walked over to Jesse whispering her idea into his ear. Jesse started smiling and nodded in agreement. The girls were playing with the kids. "Em can I talk to you?" Beca asked Emily who smiled and got up to her. "What's up long time no see Becs." "Yeah, well I do really miss all of you sometimes, but it's great that we still meet up." Emily nodded. "Yeah totally cool." Beca smiled. "So I wanted to ask you something." "Sure." "I feel like you could help me with something so I wanted to ask you if you wanna join us this week going to the studio." "What?" Emily smiled. "Of course Beca." She hugged Beca. "You wanna stay the nights?" "If that's cool with you?" "Totally cool." "So what are we going to do actually." "Don't tell anyone." Emily nodded. "We're making an album with some songs that are sang by the kids and Beyoncé and Jay-Z and Jesse and I will join to." Emily's jaw dropped. "Shh, no one can know." Emily closed her mouth and nodded. Beca smiled knowing it was just one of the things she had prepared. "Alright lets go." Beca said. "Legacy are you coming?" Amy asked. "Becs asked me to join them so I'll be going with them to the studio." "Alright have fun." Amy answered. They all got in their vans. "So why did you want me to join actually?" Emily asked Beca. "What? Is that even a question. Jack?" "Yeah?" "Tell her." "Mom thinks that you're very talented, well not only mom thinks so." Emily smiled. "Really?" "Em, no doubt." Beca tried to tease Emily a bit so she put on her song, love myself. All the kids in their van started singing along with Emily and Beca.