Getting the kids involved

"Alright guys listen up." Jesse said as they were having breakfast. "Becs and I had a conversation last night about everything we talked about the past few nights." "We love it how you show so much interest in us telling things." The kids smiled. "As the questions about being famous and paparazzi came we started to think." "We decided that we want to get you all a little more involved in the world of famous people." "We know that there will be a lot of paparazzi, but we think that it's good for you to know what it actually is like." "It's your choice and we need you guys to decide, so what do you think?" "I wanna get involved." "Me too." "Me too." They all said. "So all of you wanna get involved?" Jesse asked. They all nodded. "Good. Then from now on we won't hide it anymore." Beca said. "Hide what?" "Well the paparazzi doesn't know about all of you, they know that we have kids, but they don't know that there are 14 of them I guess that they think that there are about 8 of you." "But from now on we will just do stuff with all of you and we don't care if they see us. But realize that it will change your life. There will be paparazzi a lot as you are kids from two famous people." They all nodded. "We know." Liam said.  Beca and Jesse smiled at their kids continuing their breakfast. 

"So mom and dad thanks for getting us involved." Jeremiah said. Beca and Jesse smiled. "No problem we like it that you want to be involved." Beca answered. "Do I get to meet all the famous people now?" Jack asked. Beca and Jesse laughed. "Well depends on who's somewhere when we are there too." "Cool." Jack walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. "You wanna take them to the premiere?" Beca asked. "Well if you want to. I think it would be a good idea to take them as it would be a good first event." Beca nodded and gave Jesse a kiss. They walked to the living room and gathered with all the kids. "Your dad and I decided that we want to take you to a first event." "What?" "Becs and I are going to take you to a premiere of one of my new movies, Flock of Dudes." They all cheered.