Studio days (part 2)

They got out of the vans as they reached the studio. "So this is it?" Emily asked. "Yup, this is it." Beca said smiling. Jesse threw Beca the keys to unlock the door. "This is huge." Emily's jaw dropped as they entered and walked through the building and eventually into the office. "So you all know that we are here for a reason, but you don't know for what reason, right?" Jesse asked while everyone took a seat, Emily still looking around in amazement. "Em you can take a seat here." Beca said pointing to one of the four chairs in front of the control table. "We will tell you what we're gonna do, but we need you not to tell anyone, like no one." Jesse said. All of them nodded. "We are going to make an album." Jesse continued. "Some songs will include you guys and the little ones, some will include only you, only Jess,  and me, Emily. Just all kinds of songs, but most important Beyoncé and Jay-Z will join some songs." Beca added. All the kids their jaws dropped. Beca and Jesse smiled. "We do still have some things we need to do and that's why we brought you guys here." "Jess and I wrote some songs already, but we need more songs. We need to plan who is going to sing or play what part and all that stuff." "After we planned that we will start recording and the last days Beyoncé and Jay-Z will come to record." "So we need to change the plan again?" Luke asked. "Forget about the plan, we're not good at planning." Beca said everyone laughing in response. "Okay lets start." They all did their own things. They wrote songs, figured the parts out and checked everything.

"That's it I guess." Jesse said. All of them cheered. "Good job guys." Everyone high-fived each other. "Thanks Em." Beca said to Emily. "No problem Becs." Emily smiled and hugged Beca. "Lets go back home." Beca said as she held Jesse's hand walking to the vans.