PREMIERE

I wanted to change Jesse's premiere into the MTV music awards, because Beca and Jesse both do something in the music industry as well. So just imagine that it isn't for a movie anymore. Beca and Jesse are nominated for some categories too, just use your imagination for this chapter.

Jesse got out of his bed as the alarm clock went of. He went to all of the kids' rooms and knocked on the door loud enough so they would wake up. "Wake up!" He said in a friendly way. He entered Brooklyn's and Emily's room. "Hello daddy." Emily said as she saw daddy. "Hey princess." Jesse kissed her as she got downstairs. Next he took Brooklyn out of her bed and brought her downstairs giving her to Jesse. "I'm gonna wake up Becs, please make them some breakfast." Jesse said to Jesse. He walked back up to their bedroom to wake Beca. "Babe?" He kissed her head, Beca groaned. "We gotta get up remember?" She groaned once again. Jesse lifted her shirt and started kissing her belly which was already showing of a tiny bit. Beca's eyes opened. "Hey there, I'm your daddy." Jesse said, Beca smiled at him. Beca finally got up and went downstairs with Jesse.

"Get up to your room guys, dad and I will be there to help y'all with your clothes. All the girls when we are done gather down in the living room I'll be there to do your hair." Beca said as they finished breakfast. The kids all ran up to their room. "I'm gonna let you do the girls, so you can see their outfits." Jesse said. "And you can do the boys to see their outfits." "And when can I help you with your outfit?" Jesse asked smirking. "I don't know Swanson you better get the boys dressed first." Beca said while she walked upstairs to Emily's and Brooklyn's room. She opened the door to see Emily playing with her toys and Jesse carrying Brooklyn. "Thanks Jess, get yourself ready now." Beca said as she got Brooklyn from Jesse's arms. "No problem mom." Jesse kissed Beca's head and left. "Em where's your outfit?" Beca asked. She put Brooklyn in her bed and followed Emily. "Here mommy." Emily said showing Beca her outfit. Beca smiled looking at the two outfits. Emily had never liked dresses so she had blue shorts, a black short-sleeved shirt and matching black little All-Stars. "Why are you smiling mommy?" Emily said getting Beca out of her thoughts. "I like what daddy picked." Emily smiled. "Lets get you ready." Beca dressed Emily and then got Brooklyn out of her bed. For Brooklyn, Jesse had picked a black little dress with blue hearts on it and blue little shoes. Beca got Brooklyn into her clothes and took Emily and Brooklyn to Joy's and Mackynzie's room. She knocked on their door. "Come in." Beca walked in. "Oh my god these outfits look even cuter when they are like on someone." Joy said looking at Emily and Brooklyn. Beca smiled and put Brooklyn down. "So where are your outfits?" She asked. Joy came walking in with two outfits. "Right here." Beca looked at them and smiled. "What do you think?" Joy asked. "I never knew that your dad was this good at picking you girls outfits." They all smiled. "I'll help Mag, you can do it yourself right?" Beca asked looking at Joy who nodded and started to change. Beca helped Mackynzie with her outfit. "Done." She said looking at Mackynzie. "Thanks mom." Mackynzie said smiling. Joy walked in. "Wow." Beca looked at her. "So you like it?" Beca nodded. "It's amazing." Mackynzie was wearing a black dress with black sneakers under it. "I like Mag's outfit too." Joy was wearing a blue knee-length dress with heels under it. "Don't forget that I'm the one to shine on the carpet." Beca said. Joy pinched her arm softly. "I'm just joking, you look beautiful." Beca winked and kissed her head. "Now lets go downstairs so I can do your hair and make-up." Beca said as they all went downstairs.

Jesse first went to Mason's and James' room. "Hey guys." Jesse said walking in. "Hey daddy." They answered. "Show me what mommy bought you." He said as the boys got up and showed their outfits. "Come on buddy's lets get you dressed." James was wearing black shorts, a blue short-sleeved shirt with a black monkey on it and blue All-Stars under it. Mason wore black shorts, a simple blue short-sleeved shirt and blue All-Stars. "You guys mommy picked some good stuff." Jesse said as he looked at them. "Lets go to your brothers." He said as they walked to Jason's and Justin's room.