Studio days (part 4)

They had now finished recording with the kids. The only days left were the last days with Taylor, Shawn, Ed, Beyoncé and Jay-Z and some of the kids. The Bella's had slept at Jesse's and Beca's house all the days so they could watch the kids. They were now in the studio waiting for Taylor, Ed, Shawn, Beyoncé and Jay-Z to arrive. "Alright kids remember, don't freak out, we gotta get used to the fact that we will meet more people like this." Jesse said. All the kids were playing around the office as Beca and Emily were going through the last things. Beca's phone rang, caller ID: Beyoncé. "Hey." "Hey Beca we are in front of the building could you come and show us the way?" "Yeah sure, it's just the five of you right?" "Yeah." "Alright I'm coming." She hung up and walked outside to see a big black car. "Hey Beca." She hugged all of them and went back inside. "So this is all yours huh?" Shawn asked. "It is." Beca said smiling. "This is huge, what is it actually?" Jay-Z asked. Beca chuckled and answered, "it's a school for kids who want to make their dreams come true, and it's a music studio." "That's amazing." They walked to the office. "Okay I'm sorry, but the kids can be a little annoying." She said opening the door, causing them to laugh. "Hey." They all greeted Jesse and Emily, but the kids had not noticed them yet as they were busy playing. It were not all the kids. It was Justin and all the kids older than him. "So we have everything prepared and we only need to record some things, that's it." Jesse explained. "We just have to check some stuff, make yourself comfortable." Beca said. "Can we play with the kids?" Beyoncé asked. "If you want to." Beca said trying to keep it cool as she realized that five amazing people just wanted to play with her kids. The four of them walked over to the kids as Beca, Emily and Jesse did some last checks. "Hey guys." Taylor said. They greeted all the kids. "Jer? We need you for a sec please?" Jesse yelled from the other side of the room. Jeremiah nodded and got up to help them.

They finished the recording and so the album. "That's it guys well done." Beca high-fived all the kids. "So we're gonna go home alright, the kids are kinda tired." Jesse said. Beca nodded. The kids said their goodbye's and went home with Jesse. "Thank you guys so much for everything." Beca said. "No problem Beca, what you do is amazing." Ed answered. "Thank you." Beca smiled. "Do you maybe wanna listen to a number?" Beca asked. "Sure." "Which one?" Emily asked. "Lets do the final one, it's including everyone." Jay-Z said. They played the song which was amazing. It included everyone doing their own things. Jay-Z rapping a little alone and some together with others. Some people singing, some playing. "This is amazing." Taylor said. "No question that this is gonna be the best sold album of this year." Ed said. They all smiled. "I actually had an idea." Shawn said. "I don't know if this is okay, but I thought... maybe.. if some of you... we could give the kids here in school lessons... I mean.." Shawn said a little shy. "That's awesome." Taylor said. All the others agreed. "Are you serious, that would be such a help." Beca said. "We're totally serious. We can help so many kids and people." Beyoncé said. "Thank you so much." Beca hugged all of them without realizing. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." "No it's not a problem." They all laughed. "So we can meet up again soon and we'll talk about everything." "Great." They said their goodbye's and left, Emily and Beca going to Jesse's and Beca's home.