The after party

They got out of the Jeep and went up to the entrance. "Name please?" The man asked not looking up from his paper. "Beca Mitchell and Jesse Swanson." Beca said. The man looked up as he heard her name. "I'm sorry mrs. Mitchell I didn't notice." He said apologizing. "No problem, we took our 6 sons." Beca said smiling. "Alright have a good night." "Thanks." He let them in. Jesse stretched out his hand for Beca. "Come on babe lets dance." He said. Beca took his hand. "Guys see ya tonight." She said walking to the dance floor with Jesse. They were rocking out to all kinds of songs surrounded by a lot of famous people. "Be careful Becs I don't want anything to happen to you again." Jesse said in Beca's ear. "I will." Beca said kissing his check. As they were dancing someone tapped on Beca's shoulder. Beca turned around to see Beyoncé and Jay-Z. "Hi." She said as Beyoncé pulled her into a hug. "Jesse Swanson." Jesse said shaking their hands. "We know who you are Jesse." Jay-Z said winking at Jesse who smiled. He was rubbing Beca's back as they were talking. "You guys we're gonna get some drinks." Beyoncé said as Beca and her left Jay-Z and Jesse together on the dance floor.

All the boys were dancing together showing of their dance moves. "Hey, Jeremiah right?" Ed said. "Yeah." Jeremiah said. "How is your brother?" "He's fine just a little headache." "I'm so sorry." "It's not your fault, I shouldn't run on a red carpet." They both laughed. "I gotta say you and your brothers have got some dance moves man. " "Thanks." "These are your brothers right?" Jeremiah nodded as he tapped Jesse's shoulder. "Guys meet Ed." He said as all the boys turned to Ed. "Hi." They all bro-hugged each other.

"Beca what do you want?" Beyoncé asked. "Just some water thanks." Beyoncé ordered the drinks. "No alcohol I thought you were a party animal." "Oh I am a party animal, but I'm pregnant so." "Really? Congrats." "Thanks, but when I'm not pregnant I can have a good party." They laughed. "So that's your 15th then?" Beca nodded. "Wow." "I know." "I have been talking to one of your kids, Jesse." "Yeah he told me, he didn't say anything crazy right?" She laughed. "He just told me that you would probably freak out." Beca face palmed herself. "Don't worry." She winked at Beca. "What else did he say?" "Not a lot we just talked about you and how much I like you and Jesse." Beca looked confused. "How can you like Jesse and me we're like the two weirdest dorks in the world." Beca said causing Beyoncé to laugh. "But I also told him that I'd love to make a song or album with you." Beca looked shocked. "Are you serious?" She nodded. "That's amazing." "I can give you my number so we can talk about it later." "Yeah sure." Beca said trying to play it cool. They exchanged numbers took the drinks and went back to the guys.

Liam was getting something to drink as he came across Emily. "Hey Em." "Hey Liam, having fun?" He nodded. "It's just so weird all these famous people and you're like I'm just one of them." Emily laughed. "I missed you guys, I need to come by soon." Emily said. "Yeah you should, I gotta go now, see ya Em." "See ya." And with that he walked of to the bar.

Mickey was walking around all alone as he saw his dad. "Hey dad." He said tapping his shoulder. "Hey Micks, meet Jay-Z." He said as Mickey shook Jay-z's hand. "Where are your brothers?" "I don't know just walking around somewhere." That moment Beyoncé and Beca came back with the drinks. "Hi." Mickey shook Beyoncé's hand. "Hi, what's your name?" She asked. "Mickey." He said smiling. "Hi Mickey." They all started dancing to the songs.

After a while Beca started to feel a bit tired. "Becs you okay?" Jesse asked. She nodded. "Just tired." "I think it's a good time to go home." "What time is it?" "It's 2:30." "First we gotta find the boys." They said bye to everyone and searched for the kids. Finally they found them dancing. "Guys we're gonna go home." Jesse said. Without any complaining they all followed. "Have a good night." The man at the door said as they left. "Thank you." Beca smiled. They got into a Jeep and made their way home.