Bellas night

"Are you sure you're okay with it?" Jesse nodded. "Of course I am Becs, I'll take care of the kids and you have fun." "Alright thanks babe." "No problem it has been two weeks of summer break and you deserve a night with the girls. If one of the kids wakes up and you want me to do anything just call me alright?" Beca nodded and they kissed. "Jess, Jack, Jeremiah, Mick, Luke, Liam, Joy, Mag come with me." Jesse said walking to the kitchen. "So your mom is having a night with the Bellas so I need to keep all of you busy. What do you wanna do?" "Can we go to the cinema?" "No the arcade hall." "No I wanna go to.." "Alright this is not gonna work. What about going to the mall? You can go to the cinema or the arcade hall just as long as you are back when I say so." "But dad we don't like all that stuff, can we buy baby stuff with you?" "Great idea Joy and Mag." Jesse high-fived the girls. All the kids ran upstairs to their rooms. "Guys be quiet the little ones are asleep." Jesse yelled up. "Be downstairs at 9 alright?" He yelled again. "What's your plan Swanson?" Beca asked laying on the sofa. "I am taking the kids to the mall." He smiled sitting down next to her. "Good choice, I'll take care of Jason and Justin, the others are asleep right?" Jesse laughed. "Yes they are." He laid down next to Beca. "How's my little baby doing." He said placing his hand on Beca's belly. "Love you Jess." "Love you too Becs." They kissed. Beca wanted to pull of Jesse's shirt but he stopped her. "I know you're horny, but we can't do this right now, one Jason and Justin are right there, and two we both have something to do." Jesse smiled. "You're right, but we can finish this later right?" Jesse laughed again. "Of course we can." He got up and walked to the kitchen.

The doorbell rang. Beca had fallen asleep on the couch so Jesse decided to open. "Hey Jesse." It was Chloe. "Chloe." They hugged. "Where's Beca?"  "Uhm she has actually fallen asleep, but I'll get her in a minute." "No it's fine I'll wait for the others." Chloe laughed at the idea of Beca sleeping. Suddenly 8 kids came running down the stairs. "Chloe!" They ran up to Chloe and hugged her. "Guys mom fell asleep you guys wake her up carefully alright?" They nodded and ran to the living room. Chloe had walked to the kitchen to get herself a drink. She was there very often so Beca and Jesse never asked her if she wanted anything, she'd always get it herself. All the kids came running back followed by a slowly walking Beca. "Hey we're gonna head to the mall you're gonna be fine right?" Jesse asked kissing Beca who nodded. Chloe came back and hugged Beca. "I guess I'll see ya tonight Chlo, we're not gonna be at the mall for too long." "Alright see ya Jesse." With that Jesse and the kids left. Chloe and Beca sat down. "So where are all the others?" Beca asked. "They are a little late, but they should be here soon. Talking about others, where are all your other 6 kids." Chloe asked. "The little ones are asleep and Justin and Jason who we aren't aloud to call little anymore." "No you can not." Jason said not looking up from his book. Beca and Chloe laughed. "They are right there." Beca continued. Then the doorbell rang once again. Beca opened the door and all the other Bellas came in. They all greeted Beca and Chloe and sat down as well. Beca got all of them something to drink and plopped down in between Emily and Chloe. "So how are you doing Beca?" Aubrey asked. "I'm fine thanks, just the normal stuff." "For you it's normal, not for us." Cynthia Rose added as all the others laughed.

After some talking Beca had to get her kids to bed. "Justin, Jason, come over here please." They ran up to Beca and sat on her lap, each on one leg. "So what do we say now?" Beca asked. "Goodnight." Both of them said smiling. "Good job now get your butts up before mommy is gonna get you." They ran up the stairs as Beca ran after them. "Becs?" Emily called. Beca stopped. "Yeah?" "Can we come with you, we wanna see their room and that kind of stuff." "Sure." Beca smiled and showed them the way as they followed. "This is their room." Beca said opening the door. "Wow." The girls all walked around and gazed at everything in amazement. "So do you like it?" "Uhm, yeah." They all laughed. "How many rooms are there?" Cynthia Rose asked. "Lets see, Jess and me, Jess, Jack and Jeremiah, Mick, Luke and Liam, Joy and Mag, Jason and Justin, Mason and James and Emily and Brooklyn, so that's 7." Beca smiled. "Where's the baby sleeping?" Stacie asked. "We still have to find out but I guess with Emily and Brooklyn, they are not so busy so it should be fine." Jason and Justin got in their beds. Beca gave them a kiss and switched off the light. All the girls walked back down and sat down again.

"Alright guys, 11.30 back here." Jesse said as all the kids went their own way. "So what do we need?" Jesse asked Mackynzie and Joy-Anna. The hours passed and Jesse got most of the stuff they needed. They gathered at 11.30 and went back home.

"Becs, Jess is back." Chloe yelled to Beca who was in the kitchen. "Okay, could you open for me please?" "Alright." Chloe got up and opened the door. All the kids ran inside followed by Jesse, they were all really wet. "I hate the rain." Jesse said. All the girls laughed. "Guys go dress to your pj's." Jesse said, all of them went upstairs except for Mackynzie. "What's up Mag?" Jesse asked kneeling down for her. "I liked it daddy, even the rain, thank you." Jesse smiled and hugged her. All the Bellas let out an "aww". Beca walked back in and gave Jesse a kiss. "How are y'all?" Jesse said looking at the girls. He walked upstairs to dress.

Beca and Jesse decided that the girls could stay over for a night. "So we have 3 rooms for you guys to stay. Jess, Jack, Jeremiah?" "What's up mom?" Jeremiah high-fived her. "We have 10 girls here." All the Bellas smiled at the boys. "They need to stay with you in your rooms. Please devide them for me." "Alright." The boys talked for a while and then came up with a plan.  "Alright ladies." Jesse said. "Joy, Mag, come here please." Joy and Mackynzie walked up to Jesse. "Take Amy, Emily, Jessica and Ashley with you please." As their names were called they followed Joy and Mackynzie to their room. "Mick, take, Cyntia Flo and Lilly please." Again the same thing happened. " And all the other ladies, Aubrey, Chloe and Stacie, can follow us." Jesse smiled. They all put their stuff in their room and came back dressed in their pj's. "Lets play a game." Beca said. "Mom?" "Yes Joy." "Can we join." Beca looked at her. Joy was standing in front of all the other kids except for the little ones, this time the little ones were including Jason and Justin. "Girls?" Beca asked the Bellas. "Of course you can." They all cheered and sat down on the couches. "What game?" Jack asked. "What about truth or dare?" Amy said. "Alright." Jesse walked in. "Jess, you playing with us?" Beca asked. "What game?" "Truth or dare." "Always." Jesse plopped down next to Beca.

After a fun game night they had all gone to bed. "Hey guys?" Chloe asked. "What?" Jack asked. "Is it normal that we can hear Becs and Jess?" They all listened to the sounds coming from Beca's and Jesse's room and bursted out in laughter. "In times like this mom is showing the normal pregnancy stuff which happens to women when they're pregnant." Jesse explains. "And like now for example mom can get kinda maybe very you know horny, so this might happen." Jeremiah added. The three girls laughed again.