Releasing

It had been about a week since they had released their album. Tonight they had a meeting at their house, together with everyone who was included to the album and other friends. It had been a weird week, their songs were all in the top 50 and the top 3 were all songs of the album, to nobody's surprise tho. Nobody knew about the album and nobody had any idea, so it was pretty logical that when amazing people released an album together people would love it. That wasn't the weirdest thing, because as all of them were successful before they had had more successful songs before, but never this good. It was the fact that a lot of famous people became interested in all of them. They got closer and were one big group of good friends, Taylor, Shawn, Ed, Beyoncé and Jay-Z. They were close and got to meet each others friends too. Everyone seemed to be best friends, including people like Troye Sivan, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez and more. Those people being seen as best friends were invited too for tonight. It would turn into a party soon, that's what they knew. They would celebrate their success and friendship.

"Jess are we done?" Beca asked. Jesse nodded and hugged her from the back. "I feel sorry for ya Becs." "Why?" "You can't drink tonight." Beca smiled. "Jess, I don't give a fuck about alcohol tonight, this is our kid, we care about them, and it sometimes takes some things away from you, but it's our own choice, we chose to have them." Jesse smiled surprised by what his wife just said. "Wow Becs, never knew that you could say these inspirational things." Beca smiled and pecked his lips. "So we're just gonna let the kids around and they can go to bed whenever they want?" Jesse asked. Beca nodded ," yup, kids need freedom remember, we're Beca and Jesse according to our kids the best parents ever, we should not tie them down and make them less happy with their parents." "I'm really surprised again, you should do that more often." He pecked her lips. "Mom, dad, how many time left?" Mickey asked. "It should be about another hour, but we finished everything, so.." Mickey smiled and ran outside to play with his siblings. "I'm gonna listen to your wise words more often, at first I thought we should be strict, but you're right, all these 14 and soon 15 kids need freedom, which they now have, but we may not stop giving it to them. Nothing should change, everything is perfect." Beca now smiled at Jesse's words.

"Guys get dressed." Jesse got the kids inside. They ran to their rooms and dressed. Beca and Jesse decided that they could all choose their own outfits. Jesse never told Beca what to do anymore, everything was perfect after 18 years and 14, soon 15, kids.

Jesse dressed the little ones as soon the others came down in their outfits. "You guys did amazing choosing your own outfits." Beca said. "Thanks mom." Jesse smiled. Jesse came down with the three youngest kids. "Good choice Jess." Jesse smiled when the doorbell rang. "I guess this is where tonight is gonna begin." Beca said as she walked from the living room to the door. (Beca and Jesse wear what they wear at the pp2 party). Beca opened the door to reveal Taylor and all the Bella's. "Hey guys." Beca hugged all of them. They all greeted the kids and Jesse and went to the backyard. "Did Jesse do all of this?" Taylor asked looking around. "Mostly, but with some help from the kids." Beca answered. The backyard was lit up by colored lights. "Look." James said pointing at one of their play houses which was lit up as well.

Soon the other guests arrived and filled the backyard as far as they could (it's really big). The kids were running around and enjoying themselves. The older kids were talking to some people and helped Beca and Jesse when needed.