The plan

"Everyone come over please." Jesse called the kids to the living room. "So Becs and I want you to do something for us." Jesse said as they all sat down. "What?" "We think that you guys have some musical genes, and we need your help." "We can't tell what we need your help for, but please do what we ask." They all nodded. "All of you will go to the studio with us, one to three people a day with some exceptions, so just not all of you in one day." They all cheered. "The rest will stay home together and find something fun to do." "We'll take the first person tomorrow already." "Tonight we will let you know who can come which day." "Now Jeremiah stay here, the others can go." Jesse said while the kids all ran outside to play leaving Jeremiah with Jesse and Beca. "What do you need?" He asked. "When it's your turn please take all of your stuff you have. We do not mean the instruments you have." Jesse said. "But your paper stuff which you use for your music." He nodded. "That's all?" They both nodded smiling. "Thanks." He got up and left to play with the others.

"Dinner!" Beca yelled up the stairs. She walked back to the kitchen. The kids all ran in and took a seat. Jesse and Beca served them their food and sat down too. "So Jess and I made a plan." "Please listen carefully, but don't worry we'll put it up in the living room so you can all check it when you don't know anymore." Jesse said taking a paper. "Tomorrow, so that's Saturday, we actually made a change all of you are coming tomorrow. After that we'll put on a new plan with the real names for everyday." They all cheered. "So it's gonna be my first time at the studio?" Mason asked. Jesse and Beca nodded smiled. "All of the others have been there before right?" Beca asked. All of them nodded. "Great." Jesse smiled as they started eating and talking about funny things.