Chapter 1(lovely title, I know)

It's my first fanfiction so sorry not sorry is it SUCKS.
~•~•~•~
POV Nico
~•~•~•~
As I walk back from Percy I feel my
confidence level drop to nothing. I reach Will and we start walking to the infirmary. "What did you tell Percy? He's still standing in the same spot, completely dumbstruck." Will asks and I look back and see that he is correct; Percy is standing at the same spot, his eyes wide open as he wrinkled his forehead.

Seeing him like that makes me burst in laughter. This guy used to be my crush, I think to myself. "Your what?" Will asks me. Shit, did I say that? "Nothing, nothing" I say, a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Are you okay death boy?" he asks and I stop walking and glare at him. "Don't call me death boy" I say in a threatening tone. The glare and tone of voice are usually enough for people to leave me alone, but Will doesn't look bothered at all. "Um... too bad" he says. "I kinda like it." He adds and as we continue walking, I notice how in the sunlight, his hair looks almost golden...

Stop it! You barely even know him! Besides, he probably doesn't even like guys... I tell myself as we continue walking. When we finally reach the infirmary I almost collapse.

There's so much death here... I can sense at least 10 more people won't make it. I blink slowly, trying to snap out of my... I think its shock, and Will places his hand on my shoulder, looking at me with those Georges blue eyes, so incredibly honest, and the color of the sky on a clear summer's day... "Is everything okay, death boy?" he asks.

"Yes, I'm fine... sunshine" I say, pleased by the new nickname. "Sunshine? Just because I'm the son of Apollo doesn't mean you can call me sunshine" he says crossing his arms as we begin walking.

"Exactly why I don't like you calling me death boy" I say, crossing my arms as well. We reach a room. He opens the door and we walk in. it's nothing to fancy-white walls, white sheet on the simple couple sized bed, a small night stand, a door that probably leads to a bathroom, a closet and that's it.

"Well then, I guess we both have nicknames to get used to" he says and winks. I feel my heart beating faster and I wish it wasn't like that, but what can I do.

I walk in to the room and sit down on the bed. "Don't move, okay? I'll be right back" Will says and leaves the room, only to come back seconds later with a clipboard and some medical devises. After he takes my pulse and writes it down (at least, I can only assume), he says "Okay, now take off your shirt".

My eyes widen. "What?" I ask in disbelief and he rolls his eyes.

"It's for a medical exam, I need to know what to treat you for" he says and I sigh. I don't want him seeing me shirtless, I'm skinny, to skinny, and pale, and I'm covered with scars.

I take off my shirt and his eyes widen. "And when were you going to tell me about all of these scars? And what are those scratches?!" he asks me, and I'm relieved to see he's not disgusted by me, buy genuinely concerned.

"Werewolves" I simply say. He sighs. "When were you gonna tell me about this?" he asks. "Now?" I answer and lie back down.

"Nico, this is very serious, they could have easily gotten infected. And you need to thank whoever did those stitches, you owe them one" he says. "Now, I need to clean those up surgically since they are far from okay, so I'll be right back." He says and leaves the room. I sigh and put my shirt back on, lay down and close my eyes.

After about 10 minutes, he returns with a gurney and one of his brothers, I stand up and walk next to it. "Take these," Will says and gives me a pill and I plastic cup with water in it. I swallow the pill and feel heavier immediately. I can't support my own weight and fall into... Will's arms?

He picks me up bridal style, looking me in the eyes, and sets me on the gurney. I feel myself getting cold without his warm arms wrapped around me and for a second I wish he would wrap them around me again. He brushes the hair out my face with his hand. "Sleeping pills." He says before I can ask him anything. That's all I remember before I fall asleep.
~•~•~•~
AN: So... Do you like?