Chaster 4 (I might give them actual names, but idk)

POV Nico
~•~•~•~

As I wake up, the actions of last night hit me like a ton of bricks. Will's arms are still tightly wrapped around me, but his head is resting on my neck, his nose pressed against my shoulder, slightly tickling me as he breaths in and out. I look out the window.

It's just dawn, what the hell am I doing up?! I feel Will stirring behind me. He raises his head, and tries to slip his arm from under me without waking me up after a few minutes of me enjoying his warmth. "I'm awake, sunshine" I say and sit up.

"Oh" he says and gets up as well. "Good morning, death boy" he says. "Good morning" I reply.

"So listen, is it okay if I take a shower here? I can't go back to my cabin right now..." he says. "Sure, feel free" I say, trying not to think what taking a shower would require. He flashes a thank-you-smile and runs to the bath room, leaving me to amuse myself.

After a few minutes, he pops out, a towel wrapped around his waist but except for that... I stare at him. Who gave him the right for a six pack? Not cool.

"Nico?" he says. "You're staring." He points out and I feel myself blush.

"Sorry" I say and try really hard not to stare. "Um, it's okay" he says and walks up to the closet, picking up a shirt and pants, and renters the bathroom, leaving after a few minutes.

"Come take a walk with me, you could with some fresh air" he says, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I try to hide my blush and say "fine, just let me get changed, I'm still in this horrible colorful shirt" I say and walk into the bathroom after taking black skinny jeans and a black skull t-shirt, and change into them.

We walk out of the infirmary, and Will wraps an arm around my shoulders again, and this time I thankfully don't blush. We walk around for a few minutes, talking about random subjects. Then, a girl walks up to us, wearing really short shorts and a white undershirt. "Hi... I'm new in camp, and learned absolutely nothing from my tour, do you mind...?" she asks, twirling her brown hair and looking at Will, slightly biting her lower lip.

"No, not at all" Will says with a smile, his arm still wrapped around my shoulders, and she glares at it. Oh Will, I think to myself. Don't you know when you're being hit on? I mentally ask. "What's your name?" he asks.

"Melanie'' she answers, laying a hand on his arm. Geez, Will, are you blind? Wait; does he want her to hit on him? I feel myself almost deflating... he's straight. I can't believe it. I let his arm slide of my shoulders as he talks to Melanie, and he only seems to notice that after a few minutes. "Are you okay, death boy?" he asks. "Yeah, fine" I mutter bitterly.

He rests an arm on my shoulders again and I let it drop. "Hey, death boy" he says and I look up at him. "You still need to tell me why you think I wouldn't want to be your friend, yeah?" he says. "Yeah... later" I say, looking at Melanie.

The next 15 minutes are basically Will giving Melanie a tour around camp, her completely ignoring it and flirting with Will, talking to him about her life and hobbies, and me being completely tortured.

I've done it again, I think to myself. Falling for another strait guy is exactly what I need in life. Not like Percy AT ALL.We continue walking until we reach the Hermes cabin, where we drop off the girl. "Will you see me again tomorrow?" she asks and I practically gag from the amount of flirtiness in her voice. "S...ure" Will says and we walk away.

"Why are you so grumpy?" he asks me. "I'm not, it's just my usual self, can't you see?" I say dryly and walk away. Will catches up to me, holding my shoulders with his hands, looking into my eyes. "Listen, I know you don't want to talk right now and for some reason you aren't in the best of moods and I might have done something to piss you off" he says. No, it's myself that I'm pissed at; I fell in love with a straight guy. Again.

"But please stay in the infirmary, for me, the remaining 2 days. You almost disappeared, and that really scares me, and as your friend, I don't want that happening again" he says. That's the dam problem. You're just my friend, and it'll stay like that forever. "Okay, Solace, I'm going back just leave me alone." I say. He looks somewhat insulted, hurt flashes across his face and I walk away; I don't wanna see him upset because of me, and I need him to leave me alone.

Or maybe you're just afraid to tell him that you just need him.

"Oh, shut up, heart" I say and walk into my room in the infirmary. I didn't see Will the entire day.