Chapter 21

POV Nico
~•~•~•~

It's been a really hard day. Drew and her friends won't stop picking on me because I'm gay, the hephaestus kids do it now and again too. But it doesn't matter anymore. Not when I'm with Will. He makes me happy, and the rest of the world doesn't matter.

I sit in front of Will and without even thinking, I pull him into my arms after the others leave my cabin after a night of laughs. It was just me, Will, Lou Ellen and Cecil (that are now a couple~AN:*squeals*~).

He hugs me back, and I let the silent tears fall from my eyes to my cheeks to his back. But it's tears of joy. I'm so happy he actually doesn't hate me. Even though I feel like such an idiot for running away after about a split second.

"Nico," he says, letting go of me, and I shush him with a kiss. To my relief, be kisses me back, wrapping his arms around my back and waist. I place one hand on the back of his neck, and the other on his waist.

When I let go, he looks at me, sadness in his eyes. "Thank you for coming" he says and I look down. "Thank you for coming" I reply. "I don't know what I could do without you, I really missed you" he says, clearly not noticing he just said that. "Same here, sunshine" I say and he blushes.

We lie down on my bed, and he wraps himself around me, like he did in that night; the night before it all went wrong. When we didn't have to worry about interrupting female campers, or anything as a matter of fact. I let Will embrace me as he plants tiny kisses on the side of my neck. "This is so much better than the last time" he says and I wiggle around, so I lay face to face with him.

"Why is that?" I ask. He tilts my chin up with his index finger like he did in that night, but this time, he doesn't let go. "Because you're now officially mine and I'm now officially yours. And I can feel perfectly free to do this" he says and kisses my nose. "You know" he mutters. "Last time I did this, I could barely fight the urge to kiss you." he says with a side grin. "So don't" I answer. And he doesn't. And when he kisses me, I feel like my body is melting...

"Could you please stay with me?" I ask and he looks at me with a sad smile. "Why would I come out with you to the entire camp for any other purpose, Nico?" He asks and I smile, snuggling back to my original position. He buries his face in my hear and I smile. "Goodnight death boy" he says. "Goodnight, sunshine." I answer. "Love ya'" he says and then I feel him slightly pull away, as if he's about to slap himself.

"I love you too, sunshine. More than you would think, to be honest." I say.

We snuggle into each other, Will wrapping his arms around me, his hands on my chest and stomach in a hug, our legs tangled and bodies pressed against each other's in a warm snuggle I never want to end.

And now I'm okay to fall asleep.