Chaster 2 (yeahh)

I open my eyes and start coughing, and I immediately recognize my environment. I'm in Tartarus.

No.

No.

Not again.

I sigh and start walking. I don't even know where I'm going, just... somewhere. Then, I see Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Hazel, Reyna, Frank and Will standing in front of me, looking at me with looks of disgust on their faces. Why are we all here? I walk to them and they walk backwards, away from me.

I suddenly feel something pierce through my stomach. I scream in pain as I see the tip of what looks like the sting of the monster gets pulled out and I fall to the ground. They aren't doing anything, just standing there. Why aren't they doing anything?

Because they hate you. Because they don't care.

Something grabs my ankle and starts pulling me. I look back to where I was and see a trail of blood coming from there to me. I get tossed against a tree, and I fall numb.

It walks up to me and...

"NICO WAKE UP!" I hear someone scream and jerk me vigorously. I shoot up, my eyes wide open, my face covered with tears and my body with cold sweat. Will is sitting on the bed next to me, worry spread across his face.
"Oh thank the gods" Will says and pulls me into a hug with those tan, muscular arms. I lean my head against his chest and wrap my arm around his torso, sitting in his lap. "What happened?" Will says, staring at me with his intense, beautiful blue eyes.

"L-leave me alone Solace" I say and try to find the energy and will to get up. "No" he simply says. I look up at him. "I'm not leaving you. You're my friend, and whatever it is you went through, it scared the living hell out of me, you were screaming and shaking..." he says and I suddenly feel embarrassed.

I bury my face into my face into his chest. He laughs a beautiful, almost musical laugh. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about-you had a nightmare, didn't you?" he lifts my chin with his hand and I need to fight the urge and not kiss his soft, pink and very kissable lips. I only nod and make myself more comfortable. "What happened?" he asks.

I tell him everything. "I'm sorry death boy..." he says, brushing the hair away from my face again, and his hand moves to the back of my neck, and he hesitates before he moves the hand to my back. Was he thinking about kissing me? Is he like me? I think. No way, he's probably just showing sympathy.

"But you know none of us would do that to you, we all care about you and that's literally the last thing we would want to do to you. We're all your friends" he says, his eyes still staring into mine.

Gah I wanna kiss him.

"Thank you Sunshine" I say in a shy, silent voice. "Any time, death boy" he says and puts me down on the bed. I feel my body growing cold again. I don't want to go to sleep like this, I'm surely gonna have more nightmares.

"Will, could you please stay with me?"
~•~•~•~
AN: so, you like?
I'm gonna be posting once in a few days, maybe a week, so you don't have to wait too long for new chapters, so you know what to do.