Chapter 9

POV Will
~•~•~•~

"What do you mean I can't go on a quest to save him?! We don't know where he is and he could be shadow traveling!" I yell.

"Exactly why I don't want you to go-you have no idea where he is. As far as you know, he could be in Arizona; he could be in China, or possibly in the middle of the Indian Ocean. I'm sorry but without knowing where Nico Di Angelo is exactly, I can't let you go" Chiron says firmly. I feel tears streaming down my face.

"Please, it's been 2 weeks! I'm the reason he left, and he left because he thinks no one cares, and that I hate him! If we just let him go wherever he goes, not only will he spend the rest of his life thinking that, he might not even live that long!" I exclaim. "And why would he think you hate him?" he asks and I feel myself blush. I tell him the story of what happened. He raises an eyebrow and sighs. "If you find his location, you may go." Finally replies sighing.

"Thank you so much!" I thank him and run out of the room. I have a chance to see Nico. My Nico. Well, he could have been my Nico. He said he likes me.... Maybe if he doesn't learn to hate me, we could have a chance to be more than friend. If it wasn't for that damn Melanie. She ruined everything for me. I was going to ask him out for crying out loud! This is so unfair...

I walk to Jason, Percy, Annabeth, Hazel (that came from Camp Jupiter with Frank,) Piper, Lauren and Sidney that are holding hands and Reyna on IM at Camp Jupiter (she couldn't come because there's some sort of situation in New Rome).

"So Chiron said that if I can find Nico's location, I can go on a quest to get him." I say and everyone looks somewhat relieved before realizing we have no idea where he is.

"Damn, what do we do?" Hazel asks and suddenly I have an idea. "Wait. Lauren, didn't you say you're Hecate's daughter?" I ask and she nods. "Can you use a tracking spell like Lou Ellen does?" I ask.

"Yeah, I can" she says and concentrates. After a few moments, I see the environment around us change. It's a medium sized room with grey brick walls and a bed, a closet and a door, all dark grey or black. On the bed, I see Nico Di Angelo, laying on the bed with tears on his face, asleep, hugging his arms. He looks peaceful except for the tears, and I could almost believe he's okay.

"Nico" I whisper and run to him. As I touch his face, the room fades away as Lauren breaks the spell. "He's in the underworld" she says and I feel my face fall. "Are you sure you don't want anyone to go with you? That's literally the worst place in the world for the son of Apollo to be in" Lauren says.

"No. I'll be fine, I have to go alone." I say, running the words I will say to him through my head. Let me explain. I need you to come home with me. I'm gay as well. I need you with me. I think I love you, even though it's way too early. I can't say that next to anyone else... I can only imagine it.

"So, I'll go notify Chiron, and go get ready for the quest to find death boy-uh uh Nico" I say and after 2 hours I exit the border, a backpack on my back and good luck's from everyone. I take a drachma, toss it into the air, and summon the Gray sisters.

After a few seconds, a mess of a cab screeches to a halt and I climb in without hesitation. "Fee?" one of them asks and I hand her 10 drachmas. "To where?" she asks, and I notice she's the one with the eye. "The underworld." I simply answer and we drive off to the son of Hades.