Chapter 3 (uh huh *winks*)

POV Will

~•~•~•~

Wait, did Nico just ask me to stay with him? Yes, he did. Damn, this is going to be impossible. Spending the night with your crush, alone, especially when it's a guy... I can't even find the word to say. "Of course, death boy" I say and pull up a chair next to his bed.

"No" he says tiredly and scoots to the side of the bed. My heart rises. Does he want me to...?

I slip in under the sheet and wrap my arms around him. I smile big and wide as he snuggles up to me and falls asleep, at least, I think. It takes my everything not to spin him and kiss him, he's too adorable. "Thank you" he mutters. I move my head closer to him and wrap my body around his smaller, thinner one. "Any time, death boy, just ask, I'm here for you, I'm your friend." I say and he turns to me, tangling his legs with mine.

Damn! Don'tkisshimdon'tkisshimdon'tkisshim

"You're my friend?" he asks. Is that disappointment in his eyes or excitement? Or both? "Of course I am; why wouldn't I be?" I ask and he lays his head on my chest as I let go. "Because..." he says and falls silent. I raise his face by his chin and immediately regret it. His face is inches from mine. His shockingly beautiful dark brown eyes staring into mine, radiating sadness and fear. I wrap the arm holding his chin around his back to avoid doing something stupid.

"You don't have to tell me right now" I say, feeling him relax. "Tell me... tomorrow, okay?'' I say.

"Yeah, thank you" he says and turns around again and we snuggle against each other, his back pressed against me, my arms wrapped around him, legs tangled in each other's, and we stay like this. Eventually, he falls asleep. "Goodnight, sunshine" he says and after a few moments I hear him snoring. "Ugh, what am I gonna do with you, you impossible boy?" I ask, whispering, and bury my face in his hair.

"Goodnight, death boy" I say and fall asleep.
~•~•~•~
AN: sorry, it's short, I know, but I promise it'll be longer next time.
Plus, SOLANGELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO