Chapter 6 (Just wait and see)

I walk up to them, when Melanie suddenly turns to Will, grabbing his shoulders and leaning very close. "So, Will, I was wondering… would you like to go out with me this Friday?" she asks and I walk away.

I don't want to see this, don't want to know his answer, don't want to see what will happen, I simply don’t want to. I walk to my cabin, and pack a small bag with some mortal money and clothes. I have no reason to stay here and I don't intend to see Will and Melanie become a couple. I stuff a few shirts, a notepad and pens into the bag when Will enters my cabin.

"Hey Nico…" he says with a smile that immediately disappears when he sees what I'm doing. "Oh no, Nico, don't you dare leave" he says and places a hand on my shoulder as I close my bag. "Why the hell not Solace, it's not I'm gonna be missed too much." I mutter bitterly and throw the bag over my shoulders.

"Okay, Nico, shut up right now and tell me why in the name of Hades you're so fricking bitter" he says harshly. I stop walking and close the door, taking the bag of my shoulders and stuffing in some drachmas.

"No" I say, rearranging some things in my bag.

"Nico, tell me now why you think people will hate you and why you want to leave." He says, his eyes now harsh and cold.

"No" I say.

"Nico, tell me, I'm your friend for gods sake, now tell me!"

"No!"

"Nico, tell me now"

"No!"

"Nico!"

"No!"

"Tell me right now, Nico!"

"Because I like you, okay?! And I'm gay!" I yell and I look up at him, my eyes widen in shock as I realize what I said. He looks at me in shock, his eyes and mouth wide open. "I knew it" I mutter. He's homophobic. I take my bag and run into the woods, climb the tree Lauren was in, and write a note.

Lauren:

I was right, he is homophobic. Sorry, and I wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

Will:

I'm sorry for all of this, please don't follow me , I want to be left alone.

I hope you don't hate me,

Nico.

"Why did I do this to myself again?" I ask. "Falling for another straight guy".

I put the note into the bag, and I untie it from the tree, letting it fall to the ground. I climb down with my bag and run to the magical border when I hear Will scream my name. "Nico! Nico! Please come back to me! I'm sorry for reacting like that, just let me explain!" he says and I realize he doesn't know where I am. I cross the border and summon Jules-Albert. Just as I open the car's door I see Will running to me with tears on his face and a look of pure desperation in his eyes.

I wipe my tears away and get into the car.

Jules drives away as I see from the window at the back how Will's face shrinks to nothing.
~•~•~•~
AN:*hides in the other side of the world* DON'T KILL MY PLS.