Chapter 19

POV Cecil
~•~•~•~
I'm worried
It's been a week
Chiron is so pissed... But I don't know if it's more that or worried. And I'm worried. About Nico. About Will. But mostly, about Lou. She's my best friend, I can't afford to lose her.

And besides...

I lose concentration when I hear a voice. I'm in the forest, there might be monsters. I raise my bat (baseball, in case you were wondering) and I see Lauren and Sidney running up to me, holding hands, worried and excited about who knows what.

Then, Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Piper and Jason run behind them. What's going on?

I walk to Lauren. "What's going on?" I ask. "Is Lou-uh-uh Nico okay? And uh-uh Will?" I stutter. "They're all fine... That's actually what I wanted to tell you, I talked to Lou Ellen, they're all coming home! With Nico!" Lauren exclaims with a smile and we all cheer and smile and give each other hugs.

"Why are we here then?" I ask. "Because you'll have to catch them when they fall" she says and positions me, Percy and Frank in exact locations, she positions my army and I ask "what that for?" Just as Lou Ellen pops out of the middle of nowhere. Before I even get to hug her or even move, her eyes roll back and she falls into my arms, completely unconscious.

"For that" Lauren days with a smile and I realize I'm holding her bridal style and I blush. I hate it that I blush so much, but what can I do.

I notice Nico is being held by Percy and Will by Frank. I run to Will, holding Lou in my arms as if she's the most precious thing in the world. Mostly because I just really don't want to drop her. "What happened? Are they okay?" I start rambling, worried. "They're my only real, close friends and I-"

"They're perfectly fine, they'll wake up in a few hours. Unlike shadow travel, it's safe, but everyone gets tired, not just Lou." Lauren says and I feel myself relax. Worrying about Lou or Will makes me feel really bad, I don't like it.

"So... To the infirmary?" I ask and Lou Ellen stirres in my arms, leaning her head against my chest, gripping my arm and making me blush. "Yeah" Jason says, slightly giggling. I ignore him and his giggle and carry Lou Ellen back to camp with everyone else.

At first, people look confused, but after they see Will and Nico, the image gets clear, and they clear us a path to the infirmary.

I run in and set Lou Ellen on a cot at the entrance and slowly let go of her after she lets go of my arm. I brush her hair out of her face and the tips of my fingers trace her forehead, down to her cheek and let her go. I wish I could get the courage to tell her I like her (AN: I SHIP IT OKAY???) "Thank you for coming back okay" I silently say and sit down on a chair between her and Will.

I decide at that moment at that moment to stay there until they wake up.
~•~•~•~

AN: I'M SORRY I just REALLY ship Loucecil/Cecellen REALLY BAD
Qotd: Cecellen or Loucecil?
Aotd: IDFK